EXTRA TAX REBATE CHECK

So the way I read this....

It is just like the 2001 Tax break. Nothing more than an advancement on next years refund........

sweet
beerchug.gif
that'll fill up my truck lol

If i read this correctly though, it phases out once you (or your family) income gets up towards 75 grand.

I'm guessing that means that a lot of us here arent getting SHID.

If i read this correctly though, it phases out once you (or your family) income gets up towards 75 grand.

I'm guessing that means that a lot of us here arent getting SHID.
go ahead.... get me going again... I got blood shooting out my eyes and ears at all money given to people to stinking lazy to work....

The American dream:

Go live in the subsidized housing, pop out 5 kids and collect welfare and tax rebates while my friends at the any one of the lobbyist groups fights for more just so I can vote for him 4 times....

At least the illegal aliens want to work... I would take them over welfare people any day....

We kill off the 90% of welfare and subsidies that are just bloat, thievery and corruption and our economy will smoke the tires..

The American dream:

Go live in the subsidized housing, pop out 5 kids and collect welfare and tax rebates while my friends at the any one of the lobbyist groups fights for more just so I can vote for him 4 times....

At least the illegal aliens want to work... I would take them over welfare people any day....

We kill off the 90% of welfare and subsidies that are just bloat, thievery and corruption and our economy will smoke the tires..
I agree 100%! it pi$$ed me off to no end when we got the 2001 checks (we got $600, wife +2 kids) which to us helped out a bunch and there were people...typical trailer trash, on the news complaining that the checks were an insult by being so little. the way I look at it, ANY help is still help. he!!, I'm grateful for the $50 gift card we get for a safety award, that's $50 that I don't have to worry about. sorry for the rant
shutup.gif

The American dream:

I agree 100%! it pi$$ed me off to no end when we got the 2001 checks (we got $600, wife +2 kids) which to us helped out a bunch and there were people...typical trailer trash, on the news complaining that the checks were an insult by being so little. the way I look at it, ANY help is still help. he!!, I'm grateful for the $50 gift card we get for a safety award, that's $50 that I don't have to worry about. sorry for the rant
shutup.gif
Not to worry as truth is not a rant but a factual observation. As for the 2001 rebate I had completely forgotten about it since....I never saw one
sad.gif

Am sure those checks will only go to freeloaders that never paid a dime of taxes in the first place (remember the last time?)

Pelosi can blow it out her liberal pie hole for all I care... she zips around on her "oh so" green, carbon credit, over the top private AIRLINER at $25G of taxpayer money per hour to ride her corrupt crew around......

ok... feel better now..
Excellent post. Yup..she is a piece of shid.

r8

I know 1800 sure would help me out. I am about to need to refill my propane tank, aagin.
sad.gif
and my daughter needs tires for her car. any amount will help.

...wonder how many people will spend this on stuff made in other countries....to help our economy?

.....mine is going into the bank.
beerchug.gif

So I had to pay over $15,000 in taxes last year and the Democrats are going to split it up and give it to people who don't pay taxes? Sounds like their trying to push Communism a bit to early for my blood. I think it's time for those of us that DO pay taxes to rebel!
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

I look forward to the money, will pay off the rest of the lien on my busa. I'm in the military with two kids, pay my taxes (although I strongly believe the military should be income tax exempt - double taxation) but I can't stand the thought of just giving money away to people for just paying their taxes...give it to honest people who work hard, support families, don't abuse the system and all that stuff. I would gladly give this money up for a good cause. Although I will not turn down the refund, I don't think it will solve anything...except keep my paycheck lower in the long run. rant over...

I HAVE TO PASS A URINE TEST FOR MY JOB... SO I AGREE 100% Like a lot of folks in this state, I have a job. I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test with which I have no problem. What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test. shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them? Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their AZZ, doing drugs, while I work. . . . Can you imagine how much money the state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check?

I HAVE TO PASS A URINE TEST FOR MY JOB... SO I AGREE 100% Like a lot of folks in this state, I have a job. I work, they pay me.  I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit.  In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test with which I have no problem. What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test. shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them? Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their AZZ, doing drugs, while I work. . . . Can you imagine how much money the state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check?
Preach on Bro I feel the same way I have do do the same thing at my Job as well

Back