North Korea to South Korea: We will turn you into "Debris"

We have been involved for a long time.. This is nothing new, just more of the same big talk as usual. The North has had nukes since at least 2000 that we know of..

We have been involved for a long time.. This is nothing new, just more of the same big talk as usual. The North has had nukes since at least 2000 that we know of..

yeah I know but as soon as one is lunched hello world war 3 same thing goes for Russia

Wow, Im just impressed my buddy Bird has been around long enough to START A POST:poke::poke:??? where ya been lista?? Eh? Eh?:poke:???:laugh::moon:

Wow, Im just impressed my buddy Bird has been around long enough to START A POST:poke::poke:??? where ya been lista?? Eh? Eh?:poke:???:laugh::moon:

:laugh:

Working up here on the mountain has drained me down bro.. I'm finally on the last well and will be asking for about a 2 -3 week break before starting the next well package...:thumbsup::beerchug:

Just remember the Korean War has NEVER ended. We only agreed to a Cease Fire and Discussions:poke: . It's still been an ongoing event since 1951. :whistle:

Back