Nobody really gives them a second thought I dont think. Janitors.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Canadian Janitors union is asking for a 2 buck an' hour raise. Kind of a nasty job to begin with,but now with Covid,I guess it could be a death sentence.2 bucks an' hour eh? I dunno,maybe they should get a 10$ or 20$ an' hour increase.Somebody has to clean up this mess.I'm a little bit of a germaphobe [I know,like being a little bit pregnant] I couldn't do it. Unsung heroes...maybe a bit strong

Rubb.

Canadian Janitors union is asking for a 2 buck an' hour raise. Kind of a nasty job to begin with,but now with Covid,I guess it could be a death sentence.2 bucks an' hour eh? I dunno,maybe they should get a 10$ or 20$ an' hour increase.Somebody has to clean up this mess.I'm a little bit of a germaphobe [I know,like being a little bit pregnant] I couldn't do it. Unsung heroes...maybe a bit strong View attachment 1616428
Rubb.
My oldest son works at Mc Donalds, well he did before this craziness and I made him take a leave of absence. But he was upset that I made him not work when they decided to give everyone an extra 2 bucks an hour. My work is currently scheduling everyone to be back at work as of the 13th the original end date of our shelter in place order and will be giving us an extra 5 bucks an hour which im not sure is enough to make me go out everyday in this but unfortunately the only thing not shut down is the bills I have to pay.

unfortunately the only thing not shut down is the bills I have to pay.

Its brutal out there Dopey.The bills will never stop coming.:banghead: I feel very lucky,very fortunate not to have to leave the house except for food and of course my Covid Free hobby...
Riding the Busa. I think I shall head out now. Not even a toxic deadly virus can catch us on the worlds fastest smile maker.:race:
Take care bro,stay safe. Yer a good man looking after yer fam. McD's will still be there when this shi7 is over.

Hopefully people remember how to maintain a hygienic stance once this is over but it will soon be a memory and forgotten much like SARS, H1N1 and all the rest...

How many people stick their fingers up their nose and then go into a store and handle produce, shopping carts, etc.....this is an ongoing occurrence and if anything comes out of this experience, with any luck people will learn....but we all know this is only a pipe-dream unfortunately.

I have been going to the office 4 times out of the week as we are a first responder to the maritime industry. While business has slowed down some maritime casualties continue as ships are still enroute. Although my GF has been layed off for now.... whatever that means. She works with cruise ships so that industry may not come back for a while. A good friend of mine was let go also after a 10 year gig working with the boat shows in the area. They do not see that industry coming back soon either.

I just went to Lowes to get a weed eater. I ordered and paid online and they brought it out to my car. I was surprised how busy the place was and all the people going in without masks or gloves. Also the fast food drive thru's were busy.

San
I just went to Lowes to get a weed eater. I ordered and paid online and they brought it out to my car. I was surprised how busy the place was and all the people going in without masks or gloves. Also the fast food drive thru's were busy.
Same way here in Oklahoma home improvement stores are busy I order online also

Back