New Scar Video

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Well, in the past, you've seen the tight side of Palomar Mountain through my camera.

This time, my bud, Mark, mounted his camera onboard his Ducati 1098s and followed me up the hill.

I know I'm not the most talented 'busa pilot, but we had a blast that day.

Take a look at it and let me know what you think. It's nine minutes of absolute SoCal motorcycling joy.

Watching Scar on Palomar | Veoh Video Network

There are eleven other videos I've produced available on Veoh.com. You can search Veoh for 'allaboutscar' for the list, or you can search Hayabusa.oRg for Index in posts launched by me.

Hope you enjoy the ride! ::18

Scar

PS: This pic was taken that day, in fact, while Mark was recording...

Saturday, 09AUG08 (3).jpg

saw the Papparazzi pointed out. Nice show Scar. I wish I was half as good. My chicken strips are 3 inches wide on the Busa.
On each side. LOL
:beerchug:

saw the Papparazzi pointed out. Nice show Scar. I wish I was half as good. My chicken strips are 3 inches wide on the Busa.
On each side. LOL
:beerchug:

I'll gladly relieve you of those 'strips' mein herr, in about six weeks!

:laugh:

That might be your best one yet, Scar :beerchug:. I'll bet Veoh Video has picked up a lot of accounts from members of the .org since you've been posting these. Thank you and keep them coming :thumbsup:.

That might be your best one yet, Scar :beerchug:. I'll bet Veoh Video has picked up a lot of accounts from members of the .org since you've been posting these. Thank you and keep them coming :thumbsup:.

You're more than welcome. I cannot stress enough how much 'my pleasure' it really is to produce and publish these.

The .oRg's continuing interest in my mountainside and canyon carving escapades is really the only reason I continue.

Much obliged, brother.

:type:

1. I am SOOO jealous.

2. It would take me a while to get used to listening to the sound of the 1098.

3. Very nice video.

1. I am SOOO jealous.

2. It would take me a while to get used to listening to the sound of the 1098.

3. Very nice video.

re #2: Agreed...I've taken to shutting the sound off and turning on some music. :laugh:

In fact, this is my first published video with no music at all...I did this so I wouldn't have to hear how this music or that music would be better for my visual :poke: .

Seems to have worked.

re #1: You're welcome to come share the roads with us...plenty to go around!

re #3: Thanks, brother! Thank you kindly.

re #2: Agreed...I've taken to shutting the sound off and turning on some music. :laugh:

In fact, this is my first published video with no music at all...I did this so I wouldn't have to hear how this music or that music would be better for my visual :poke: .

Seems to have worked.

re #1: You're welcome to come share the roads with us...plenty to go around!

re #3: Thanks, brother! Thank you kindly.

I would love to ride those roads sometime......

However, I am living on the wrong coast at the moment.

I have to do my thing on Rt 125 in Central PA. I bought a nice camera mount and cheapie digital camera this spring to get some footage of the rides with my family (Father and 2 brothers tide together) and some more spirited riding with my wingman. He rides a ZX-12R.

The cheapie camera I bought stripped where the mounting screw goes (threaded plastic), then I broke my wrist and have not been able to ride since Fathers Day.

I was finally given the green light to go back to work, and have to wait until I get home to ride again. I am hoping to get home this weekend. But then Here comes Hanna up the coast taking out the weekend riding.

I may hit you up to find out how you do your video editing so I can follow suit.

Keep up the great work with your videos. I could only ride by watching videos like this for the past couple months.

Thanks for the good times.

Back