New Spy Pix...Scar's Latest Video

makes we wanna join ya'll. great video
thumb_up.gif

Nice Ride Ya'll. Scar, My Wife got her Orange/Black 08 for her B-Day. She told me to tell ya hi! Met ya on a Southwest Airlines flight. Rebecca the flight attendent. We'll post pics of our rides soon.

Nice Ride Ya'll. Scar, My Wife got her Orange/Black 08 for her B-Day. She told me to tell ya hi! Met ya on a Southwest Airlines flight. Rebecca the flight attendent. We'll post pics of our rides soon.
I remember her well.

She was very hospitable...we talked 'busas and Laguna Seca the entire flight!

Please tell her I said 'congrats' on her birthday gift.

I'm flying Southwest tomorrow, twice on my way to Seattle. Small world, no?

Crazy.

If I remember correctly, your name is Greg, isn't it? And she goes by ReeRee...right?

Anyway, thanks for the props on the video.

Be safe out there!
zzwhip.gif

hey guys, I don't mean to burst your bubble, but I don't seem to see the spanking! There's nothing really challenging about the road you guys were riding on. There weren't any actual tight turns,and the speed on the straightaways is really irrelevant.Anybody can go fast on a straight line! I admire the enthusiasm that went into videotaping the ride ,and I don't disagree with you for a second that it is always great riding with a few buddies, but in all honesty that was not what I call spanking the road. 180 in a straight line, on a Busa? That's not an accomplishment but more of a routine on a bike like that.

hey guys, I don't mean to burst your bubble, but I don't seem to see the spanking! There's nothing really challenging about the road you guys were riding on. There weren't any actual tight turns,and the speed on the straightaways is really irrelevant.Anybody can go fast on a straight line! I admire the enthusiasm that went into videotaping the ride ,and I don't disagree with you for a second that it is always great riding with a few buddies, but in all honesty that was not what I call spanking the road. 180 in a straight line, on a Busa? That's not an accomplishment but more of a routine on a bike like that.

Ah, here's the hate I referred to earlier...

Ready? Here goes...

1. Don't worry, Adolf...nothing you can say or do or surmise or speculate could ever burst our bubble. We're way too good for that.

2. The point in the 'spanking' is not the 180 in a straight line, but the average 115 through the glorious SoCal mountainside sweepers.

2a. I don't remember advertising this as a Twisties video.... Hmmm...

3. If you want to see awesome, spectacular riding in TWISTIES, please view some of my other videos...like Palomar Tight Side, for example. ...or Palomar Fast Side, or Who Says a Busa Can't Turn? Please do a search for "Index" in threads launched by me. We call that spanking, as well.

4. What you call 'spanking a road' is subjective.

5. Please post some of your own videos so everyone can revel in your joy as well.

6. Thanks for your input...we'll give it all the consideration it deserves.
goodboy.gif

One in every crowd.

Sunday__27JUL08__1_.jpg

good video, the music was a little lacking, it would go better with a band like drowning pool or something along those lines

Ah, here's the hate I referred to earlier...

Ready?  Here goes...

1.  Don't worry, Adolf...nothing you can say or do or surmise or speculate could ever burst our bubble.  We're way too good for that.

2.  The point in the 'spanking' is not the 180 in a straight line, but the average 115 through the glorious SoCal mountainside sweepers.

2a.  I don't remember advertising this as a Twisties video....  Hmmm...

3.  If you want to see awesome, spectacular riding in TWISTIES, please view some of my other videos...like Palomar Tight Side, for example.  ...or Palomar Fast Side, or Who Says a Busa Can't Turn?  Please do a search for "Index" in threads launched by me.  We call that spanking, as well.

4.  What you call 'spanking a road' is subjective.

5.  Please post some of your own videos so everyone can revel in your joy as well.

6.  Thanks for your input...we'll give it all the consideration it deserves.  
goodboy.gif

One in every crowd.
Scar, you can't handle the truth, can you? I based my observation on your latest video alone. I have not seen your other masterpieces and I did not make any reference to that either.Since you've posted on these public message boards for everybody to see or watch, you should be humble enough to accept other people's(older) point of view without throwing a semi fit. I am old enough, and I've seen and done some riding over the last 30 years to be able to speak my mind in an objective manner.
ThumbsUp.gif

cool video and impressive library. I hope to one day be part of the library/footage/etc.
thumb_up.gif

good video, the music was a little lacking, it would go better with a band like drowning pool or something along those lines
Yeah...I know the music is always a matter of great conversation. It's truly impossible to select anything which everyone will agree works, but...

I'm really glad you enjoyed the footage.

woot.gif

Back