New Scar Video (10SEP08)

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, all...here's a link to my latest 'upload'.

It is actually the last 4+ minutes of a video I published earlier entitled "Spanking Sunrise". One reason I'm uploading it again is so that when I'm out and about and want to show people what we do, I can simply go to "Have a Nice Life" and voila! Instant Spanking! Very convenient. Kinda like Mountainside Love-Making Minus the Foreplay!

Further, it seemed as though a lot of people couldn't sit all the way through the 'recreation area' section of the 20+ minute video...and that's fine. I have nothing against the ADHD set. Really.

That said, some of you have already seen this footage. It is provided in higher-resolution and sans music this time 'round (maybe you can whistle, hum, or provide a soundtrack of your own), and you can hear the engine and tranny on the film vehicle very clearly.

Enjoy the ride!

Have a Nice Life! | Veoh Video Network

:beerchug:

Last edited:
It was the last motorcycle you guys passed on the 4 min clip.
It may have looked worse then it really was.

Great vid(s) either way Scar:beerchug:

It was the last motorcycle you guys passed on the 4 min clip.
It may have looked worse then it really was.

Great vid(s) either way Scar:beerchug:

Ah, yes...the Motorcycle was in the middle of a wide-open, high-visibility, right hand curve. Indeed probably looked different than it was because of the limited field of camera vision...

Agreed, also that I should have put a caveat in the original post that I don't condone any citeable activity. DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!

Glad you enjoyed the ride...:beerchug:

The other video "chasing charles" was even more spectacular. I could never ride that hard too old too scared too conscious of my own mortality beer to you both :beerchug:

The other video "chasing charles" was even more spectacular. I could never ride that hard too old too scared too conscious of my own mortality beer to you both :beerchug:

Chasing Charles is truly a great stretch, as well. Glad you enjoyed it, bro!

Beers back atcha!:beerchug:

:beerchug: Sir, your vids never cease to satisfy. Even though I saw the whole 20 min video, that was still a great watch!

and one for the road :moon:

I just got ticketed a few weeks ago for making a pass like one of those. Even though the car pulled over a little and waved us by.??? I'm still pissed about it. Sent it in not guilty and will see what happens. Thanks for the vid Scar. Always enjoy your stuff.:thumbsup:

I just got ticketed a few weeks ago for making a pass like one of those. Even though the car pulled over a little and waved us by.??? I'm still pissed about it. Sent it in not guilty and will see what happens. Thanks for the vid Scar. Always enjoy your stuff.:thumbsup:

Sorry about your 'award' bro. :cursin: I get 'em from time to time, as well.

Very nice...we haven't been on a ride in forever. Nice passing, by the way :poke:

Thanks, Sarah...as I mentioned; lotsa practice! You gotta get Jeff to take you out for some asphalt therapy. :whistle:

:beerchug: Sir, your vids never cease to satisfy. Even though I saw the whole 20 min video, that was still a great watch!

and one for the road :moon:

I see your :moon: and raise you a :spank:

Glad you liked it, brother...can't wait 'til we can get out for a ride together.

:beerchug:

Back