My video !!!

Email me at admin@052281.com or hit me up on AIM, ProMorpher, and I'll host it for you on my site.
Wow!! thank ProMorpher..

Uhh what is the largest file you would want to host? I think I can trim it down.. the decent quality one is 142mb

I made a smaller one that was 18mb, but it was 176x144 res wmv file

The 142mb is 320x240

I didn't mess with the frame rate at all, I think it is still 30fps

Any advice on me making it smaller before I send it to you?

I greatly appreciate the offer, but also I want to be considerate and not crush your band width or anything...

And if you check out the video and think it sux fell free to tell me to pack sand you aint hosting it
biggrin.gif

Let me know what would work out best for you.. and thanks again, awesome!!

Ron

Hey Pac!! not to hi-jack my own thread but.. how are ya buddy!!! how is the bike coming along? how are your war wounds? you healing up?

Aaah....healing up fine, bro! Thanks for asking!
beerchug.gif
Bike is stagnant at this point. Fundage is pretty low....paying for three loans and saving up for a wedding can really take a chunck outta one's paycheck. Ugh...

All in all, I'm doing ok, my bro! BTW...you have cheat days in your diet, right? I'm sure some Guam cookies wouldn't hurt it all that much....
biggrin.gif

Yeah I can eat cookies.. I am not really on a "diet" I just watch what I eat... but I have 1 or 2 days every week that I eat junk..  It is actually good to eat some junk food once a week, keeps you from going nuts and keeps your body from getting to used to a strict diet...
biggrin.gif

Saving up for a wedding? whos getting married? thought you were allready married!!

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1088559055 -->

Trasher: I'm doing an f t p on my cable so it's 3meg to me, and 256kb FROM me - kinda slow downlaods. right now the IP is 12.216.157.128 and signon is busa. then you can creat a link with that IP and /YourFileName
like this: http://12.216.157.128/pocketfun.wmv

it's 100gb space but the IP could change at random in a few days. hope this helps!

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1088560616 -->

Email me at admin@052281.com or hit me up on AIM, ProMorpher, and I'll host it for you on my site.
Wow!! thank ProMorpher..

Uhh what is the largest file you would want to host? I think I can trim it down.. the decent quality one is 142mb

The 142mb is 320x240

I greatly appreciate the offer, but also I want to be considerate and not crush your band width or anything...

And if you check out the video and think it sux fell free to tell me to pack sand you aint hosting it
biggrin.gif

Ron
I have unlimited space and bandwidth so it's no problem, I'll host the biggest and best that you have. Email me and I'll send you the ftp info so you can upload it. I have 10 meg up and down so you will be able to upload as fast your connection will allow. I'll be waiting.

BTW, I actually let NickSlick upload that video of him and the viper and the other bikes to my ftp and had no problem handling that traffic after other sites were crashing.

<!--EDIT|ProMorpher
Reason for Edit: None given...|1088563817 -->

Wow!! thank ProMorpher..

The 142mb is 320x240

biggrin.gif

Ron
I have unlimited space and bandwidth so it's no problem, I'll host the biggest and best that you have. Email me and I'll send you the ftp info so you can upload it. I have 10 meg up and down so you will be able to upload as fast your connection will allow. I'll be waiting.

BTW, I actually let NickSlick upload that video of him and the viper and the other bikes to my ftp and had no problem handling that traffic after other sites were crashing.
Awesome!! I will send you an email soon..

Actually I think I made some progress. I exported it and saved it as 15fps AVI. that took it from a 4gig AVI file down to a 619mb AVI file, I am almost finished converting that to w WMV whoops just finished.. darn!! stil 132mb ok, I will get that email off so I can get your FTP.

Ron

Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies!
cool.gif

its u comin Mikey I started a disk check on my main computer and I have to wait until it finishes....it wont let me cancel and it is killing my processor.

Pentium 4 1.7ghz with 1gb ram... you would think I wouldnt have this problem..

I however jeard this clunking noise once in awhile when I access the drive, I did not like the way it sounded.

ProMorpher sent methe info, as soon as my computer decides to respond I am going to ftp it over..

Keep in mind everyone, everyone has an excuse, mine for not hammering the road real hard was I was breaking in a new tire.. but stil a cool road, and I hope the music I dubbed in makes the video tolerbale
smile.gif

the road for the first song is ok, after the first song however the next songs have some good twisty's

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT AVI!!!! NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damnit!!!! I can't see avi or wav files on my work computer....damn thing's locked down and my home connection is dial-up...I can crap faster than that thing can download a fart.

Oh yeah, and Thrash...we're just saving up to do the Church thing. I figured it would be best to do things with the Big Man upstairs.

So anyways....can I have one?

ProMorpher -

I got the file uploaded to the site. I tried figuring out the UTL to link to but the differant combinations I tried returned that the file could not be found on the server.

the file is named tfox_ride.wmv

Can you provide a link please...

Thanks

Ron

hey, pro, is this something you could setup for us on Hayabusa.org to upload download movies amongst us?

Trasher:  I'm doing an  f t p  on my cable so it's 3meg to me, and 256kb FROM me - kinda slow downlaods.  right now the IP is   12.216.157.128  and signon is busa.  then you can creat a link with that IP and /YourFileName
like this:  http://12.216.157.128/pocketfun.wmv

it's 100gb space but the IP could change at random in a few days.  hope this helps!
Doah.. hey WWJD.. I just saw your post I must have missed it..

Thanks for the offer. I finally got the video uploaded to ProMorpher this morning, just waiting for him to get back with a link..

I wish I had faster bandwidth into my home, I am running DSL and I have 5 static IP address...

I am setting my server up as a proxy server and plan on setting it outside of my firewall. Once I do that I am going to test accessing it and how much it will impact my home access...

With DSL I am only getting a little over 1mb I think. I know it took a while to upload the file to ProMorphers web site, so if I tried to host it I dont think I have the speed required.

Trasher:  I'm doing an  f t p  on my cable so it's 3meg to me, and 256kb FROM me - kinda slow downlaods.  right now the IP is   12.216.157.128  and signon is busa.  then you can creat a link with that IP and /YourFileName
like this:  http://12.216.157.128/pocketfun.wmv

it's 100gb space but the IP could change at random in a few days.  hope this helps!
Doah.. hey WWJD.. I just saw your post I must have missed it..

Thanks for the offer. I finally got the video uploaded to ProMorpher this morning, just waiting for him to get back with a link..

I wish I had faster bandwidth into my home, I am running DSL and I have 5 static IP address...

I am setting my server up as a proxy server and plan on setting it outside of my firewall. Once I do that I am going to test accessing it and how much it will impact my home access...

With DSL I am only getting a little over 1mb I think. I know it took a while to upload the file to ProMorphers web site, so if I tried to host it I dont think I have the speed required.
all this tech speak is givin' me a headache!

post_12_70725_bunny.jpg

That is ok Tbone - I work with fighter pilots all day, most of the time I am good with the lingo, and I am getting better, but sometimes 1v1 this, 1v5 this, line up this, line up that, fox 1, fox 2.. and what ever else spews forth from their mouths.. I feel like the bunny in your picture
smile.gif
face7.gif

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1088634190 -->

Back