Busas sighted in music videos

The Silver Bullet

Registered
If anyone is interested, check out some new rapper named T.I.'s new music video called "Rubberband Man."  Him and Puff Daddy are dancing in front of a couple of busas in a few shots.  Also, I spotted a busa rolling in a Robert Randolph music video.  You can watch both videos on Launch.com if you care.  Maybe the busa will be elevated to a pop culture status symbol!

If anyone is interested, check out some new rapper named T.I.'s new music video called "Rubberband Man."  Him and Puff Daddy are dancing in front of a couple of busas in a few shots.  Also, I spotted a busa rolling in a Robert Randolph music video.  You can watch both videos on Launch.com if you care.  Maybe the busa will be elevated to a pop culture status symbol!
i think its already started! everyone around here knows hayabusas even kids. one kid even ran into a light pole trying to check out my bike now that was some funny poop.

last year, I saw two vids wit busas...

Ridin Spinners, 3-6 mafia - had silver '02 with chrome spinners

Choppa Style, Choppa - stock ass blue/black even had the stickers on it..
biggrin.gif

Busa is a Rock Star. Cameo appearance
biggrin.gif

Britney Spears new video messing around on a motorcycle, not a Busa tho.

ti.jpg

My girlfriend went and saw the Christina Aguilera tour last year, and she said that Christina rode out on a mock motorcycle that she said looked a lot like a busa.

yeah even kids know them... when I was dealin on my bike some 14 yr old kids came in lookin at em and I was eagle eyein em the whole time watchin to see if they were getting to close to my soon to be girl in fear they might knock it over or scratch it.
laugh.gif

Back