Busa needed for a music video...in the Orange County, CA area ONLY, and SOON!!

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
I got word from a friend on a Honda Blackbird site earlier today; they had a guy looking for anyone with a Busa in the Orange County, CA area willing to loan out their Busa for a shot in a video...the Blackbird guys beat up on him 'cause they're not amazing like we are (LOL, that's for my XX friend Dave...may be younger, but he rides a barcalounger)... :rofl:

Anywho...details -- I called Keith, member of the band, Pet Shark, for details. They have a song on their latest release called "Busa" and the idea behind the video is that Keith will be riding a kid's bicycle, full gear (sounds like us after a few at a Bash), then he spies a Busa for sale...he's looking for that Busa for the video shoot. It doesn't have to be fully stock, but he's not looking for anything over the top either. Keith's an avid rider himself, had a MC license, been riding since he was a kid...the parting shot of the video will be him starting up the Busa and riding off in to the sunset. He's fully insured, housebroken, neutered (well, I don't know about that one) :laugh: etc...if I were on the West Coast, I'd loan Caesar out, but sadly, I'm far, far away...

So, the basics to get his contact info from me are this:
1) You live close enough/are willing to meet up with the videographer/band in Orange County, CA in the next week
2) You're willing to allow Keith to turn the key to your beloved Busa and drive off for the parting shot
3) It's a non-paid part, so don't expect $$, just bragging rights and a shot at seeing your Busa in a video and we can all be jealous here on the oRg

Here's a link to the band's site Pet Shark | Pet Shark Band | Home

On Facebook Pet Shark

If you're interested in helping Keith and the band out, PM me or email me (vabusa@gmail.com) so I can put you in touch with Keith. They've already started shooting the video, so if anyone here can help ASAP, that would be awesome. Let's show some support and help out a Busa fan, if we can :thumbsup:

Everything I've shared here was with Keith's permission. He did ask that I didn't make his contact info public, just to avoid the onslaught...

Haven't had a chance to listen to the song yet (I'm at work), but hey, a band has named a song "Busa"! Gotta be good, right?! :)

Thanks for reading! Hope this will give someone's Busa a little extra limelight :thumbsup:

the picture on that home page :rofl:

Which one? The shark in the wagon or the little girl feeding her pet? :rofl: I love 'em both :laugh:

Scar stepped up to help; I'd contacted him as well and I'm sure he'll do a great job helping Keith out, so thanks Scar :thumbsup:

Back