My video !!!

nice vid tf
what zoom did you use?
wide or how many X?
Thanks
smile.gif

I will have to check my camera, the zoom level was retracted. I did not have any special wide angle lenses or anything. just zoomed out all the way.

When I get home today I will try and remember to look at the specs for the cam and post them for you...

Got ya Thrash. I see your point, Like I said, I enjoyed the ride, just thought an actual acount would have been cooler. The other option would be hearing the bike revs, that would be cool to. Either the bike was real quite or you toned the sound down for the music editing. Anyways, I enjoyed and will wait for more. Let that orange roll.............:D

I turned down the ambient sounds due to the wind noise. I think I almost have the ambient noise issue solved where I can cut out wind noise but still allow the sound of the revs. I am perceiving at Laguna I will have a much better mixture of ambient sounds with music dubbing.

In this video if you listen close you can hear my exhaust on a few occasions. But I am really excited about Laguna, this video was my first so I am thinking my next videos should be better.... especially with other riders in the video

Hey MZRSQ, are you going to Laguna next week?

Looks Really Good Thrasher!

I wanna go riding now!
sad.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Ony 4 vehicles and no sudden stops!

<!--EDIT|Mikey D
Reason for Edit: "cause I can't spell"|1088874825 -->

Looks Really Good Thrasher!

I wanna go riding now!
sad.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Ony 4 vehicles and no sudden stops!
I'm tellin ya, we have numerous roads out here going from the central Valley to the beach with very little traffic and nice twists and long stretches..... So you will be here next week for Laguna right?
smile.gif

Back