New Spy Pix...Scar's Latest Video

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
This is an absolutely MUST SEE video.

At the onset, we give the asphalt the 'what-for' b!och-slapping her she so desperately deserves, by tickling her at 180 (indicated).  

After a volley of high-powered, high speed sweepers, we respectfully tone it down through the marked recreation area.  But don't even think about being bored...for the best is yet to come...

Coming down the mountain on the south/western side with absolutely no fear, searing head-long through the carved out California scenery.

This is one for the record books, ya'll.

In all my previous videos, I've pretty much had the camera trained only on the road...now with another riding partner who has videography capacities, we can etch even more amazing 'footage'.

Yash (Yashimura) is an amazing 'busa pilot, truly talented and inspiring to ride alongside.  Mark's progress (I know I've said this before) is astounding.  The fact that he stayed with us for the entire ride says a great deal for commanding the learning curve.

Please don't hate.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v15566273RmhjytFh

This is probably one of the best video's because it was the best ride we have been on. I had such a freekin blast that day! I mean, we covered so many canyons, and Mark happened to have his camera on the best one!
beerchug.gif

Scar pilots us through some of California's beautiful scenery, but we were on a mission this video... to beat Sunrise Highway to a bloody pulp.

Sit back, and enjoy guys!
lurk.gif

Anyone for a Ducati Sandwich?
rofl.gif

I'm thinking of getting an Oreo tonight.

Without giving too much away, what do you think, Yash?

It's the last night in town for a week, and I think it might be a nice treat to share that with the .oRg peeps before we split.

laugh.gif

Absolutely! Who doesn't want an Oreo?
winkold.gif
I think we can manage a clean shot of the Oreo at night... what do ya think, Scar? And that Burrito last night...
fart.gif

Nice riding guys!! Super great scenery too!! Are you guys still planning on a vacation trip up this way............would love to hook up with you dudes!
Scar: did you ever get that info I PM'd you on the motorcyle road trip guide?

Great road, super riding, thanks for the video, guys
beerchug.gif
. Made my day once more
smile.gif

man i miss cali highways, seems like whenever i go for a ride everyone else is out for a sunday drive. awsome vid.

Nice riding guys!! Super great scenery too!! Are you guys still planning on a vacation trip up this way............would love to hook up with you dudes!
Scar: did you ever get that info I PM'd you on the motorcyle road trip guide?
Never did get the pm, bro. In fact, I thought about it once, but promptly forgot.

As it turns out, there's a company in between Sacramento and San Francisco who's courting me to come work up there. Of course, this would be a phenom op for Yash, as well, so I'd have him join me for new adventures in NorCal. From there, we could zap over to Reno regularly!

Could you re-send the guide book info to me? Thanks, and...

...glad you enjoyed the ride.

hello.gif

Fuq yeah, I would love to check out Nor Cal and Reno rides! I think Palomar sits in a corner rocking back and forth sucking it's thumb humming children songs after we spank it on Sundays, we need new roads to abuse
deadhorse.gif
boxing.gif
bluegrab.gif
crazy.gif
SHOCKED.gif
ukliam3.gif
face7.gif

Back