Scar Videos Vinny Shredding CA-243

well No .. on the tragedy .. If  one counts going on roads that were washed out.. ( off roading) .. and I did it at a slow speed and for short distance's .. all was good !   I was telling myself ( there's a Road here somewhere )..
That's hardcore.

kickass.gif

It'd be great if we could put another Busa Stampede together...if only for one day.

I presume you're going to be around (?)...
Scar
I would be intersted in attending
Let me know
FastLaneken
You can bet I will, Ken.
hello.gif

What'll happen, is the planning of the entire thing will occur on the board...so you'll see it unfold before your very eyes!

How's that blue/gold treating you?

Cool video Scar  
beerchug.gif

Good to see Vinny again, even if its just on video  
tounge.gif
We should be seeing Vinny a lot more this season...the kids are off at 'camp' for the summer, so 'our boy Vinny' should be able to take more advantage of the asphalt therapy offers.

Charles...what do you think about an east-of-LA run one of the days over the Independence Day weekend? Idyllwild/Banner/Palomar, etc.?

You're a great catalyst for events like this, so I'm soliciting your thoughts.

I would be intersted in attending
Let me know
FastLaneken

You can bet I will, Ken.  
hello.gif

What'll happen, is the planning of the entire thing will occur on the board...so you'll see it unfold before your very eyes!

How's that blue/gold treating you?[/quote]
The Blue/Gold is doing me well

In fact I did a 250 mile run yesterday with a few GSX 1000's up to Idyle Wild.

These guys gave me some really good riding tips as I am still learning to trust this machine in the twisties.

Lets see my feet were wrong, my arms were too straight, my back was to upright and I was not leaning (kissing the mirrors) in the turns.

So by the time I go home (started at 9:30am and got home at 6pm) I was doing much better and feeling much more comfortable.

But 1,500 miles on a new 2008 miles does not make me an expert as I need to lose all the lazy riding habits I have from the M109 and the VTX 1800.

Awesome vid......great job Scar. And moe importantly, great to spend the day with you. Had a blast. Good ride and super safe! Didn't attempt to molest the mountain too bad.....seen that hill bite back.

DD

Cool video Scar  
beerchug.gif

Good to see Vinny again, even if its just on video  
tounge.gif
We should be seeing Vinny a lot more this season...the kids are off at 'camp' for the summer, so 'our boy Vinny' should be able to take more advantage of the asphalt therapy offers.

Charles...what do you think about an east-of-LA run one of the days over the Independence Day weekend?  Idyllwild/Banner/Palomar, etc.?

You're a great catalyst for events like this, so I'm soliciting your thoughts.
Unfortunately I work weekends.
sad.gif

But if you guys want to ride Mon or Tue, I'm up for it.
cool.gif

:bump:

This is a good one, too...

Vintage Vinny...:laugh:

...and 40,000+ miles ago on Wasabi.

Last edited:
Back