Another Scar Video

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Here's a pic of a ride me and four of my friends (including another .oRg member, Leon), did on Memorial Day. The friend, Julian (on his Gixxer 1000) is a talented trackster.

It was an incredible day, as you'll witness.

This is an 8:35 stretch of the road from about 1/3rd the way up the mountain.

Enjoy!

Scar

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v14191405km9Ny9Dy

Great Vid, those looked like some fun roads!
It's an awesome road, for sure...the part where I'm checking the status of the road (baffles clear, overlook, etc.), ...well, it's where I got my last 'award'...so I'm kinda prickley about that stretch. We've got a bunch of those roads around here where if you're not careful...well, let's just say...they lend themselves to good leaning...if you know what I mean.

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

l00ked like fun! BTW what was name of the last song. the version of "We will rock you"

l00ked like fun! BTW what was name of the last song. the version of "We will rock you"
It's from an album called: Tributo a Queen (los Grandes en Espanol)

It's just a version of We Will Rock You, with some jalapenos infused.
laugh.gif

Pretty cool, huh?

Another awesome video! Thanks Scar! Keep making me homesick dude...
bowdown.gif

good job Scar
thumb_up.gif
nice and smooth and fast sweepers
firedevil.gif
no trees for shade when ya pull over or that road would look like around here
cool.gif

good job  Scar
thumb_up.gif
   nice and smooth and fast sweepers
firedevil.gif
   no trees for shade when ya pull over or that road would look like around here
cool.gif
Funny you should mention that 'trees' thingey...I noticed while reviewing that video...so much of the 'scape around here is devoid of vegetation...you know...these are the types of things that you'd never notice while actually out riding in it!

laugh.gif

Funny you should mention that 'trees' thingey...I noticed while reviewing that video...so much of the 'scape around here is devoid of vegetation...you know...these are the types of things that you'd never notice while actually out riding in it!

laugh.gif
That is exactly why my favorite was the Idylwold ride! It combined everything! Course had to turn left on 74 out to Palm Desert.

zzwhip.gif
PM -->
Scar @ Jun. 12 2008 said:
1446256[/ATTACH] PM]

laugh.gif
That is exactly why my favorite was the Idylwold ride! It combined everything! Course had to turn left on 74 out to Palm Desert.
That road (the 74) is referred to as '7 Levels'. You traverse seven climate zones in that span. It's also called "Palms to Pines".

Awesome, no?

Yes~

zzwhip.gif

Back