Take a ride

hmm i want roads like that! must be nice! damn some of those bikes are cooking for a bycicles but they were kinda hogging the road towards the end

I'm definitely jealous Illinois's roads SUCK-A$$
sad.gif

Great video, and even better roads !!! We have turns like that in Delaware......just miles in between them, lol.

What bike were you on ? 06...08 ? I hope that 08 isn't getting a complex sitting next to that PERFECT LOOKING 06 LE. How do you know which one to ride ? Do you know before you leave, or just walk out, and see what feels right ? I WISH I had that problem !!
bowdown.gif

Great video, and even better roads !!! We have turns like that in Delaware......just miles in between them, lol.

What bike were you on ? 06...08 ?  I hope that 08 isn't getting a complex sitting next to that PERFECT LOOKING 06 LE. How do you know which one to ride ? Do you know before you leave, or just walk out, and see what feels right ? I WISH I had that problem !!
bowdown.gif
That's funny, Kenny. A complex, indeed.

I haven't ridden the '06 but twice since last Thanksgiving. She sits on her stands in the garage, appreciating. Anyway, there are 20,000 miles on her.

I always take the '08. I'm just a handful of miles from 13,000 (since Thanksgiving) after a near-thousand-mile weekend to Cali's central coast. It was stunning.

Got more awesome video to process and share...

Ain't life grand?
whistling.gif

Dude, you're a riding fool !!   What's the most noticable change on the gen 2, from the 06 ?
Most mechanically noticeable? The transmission. It is so insanely smooth. Visually, you can't deny the difference; an evolution of a thoroughbread, for sure.

I ride the '08 through the canyons with an enhanced, inspired confidence...more than the Gen1.

People come up to me and comment on what a beautiful machine it is. I have people talk about the tail section who both love it and who don't. Either side of the fence, folks remain in awe about any Hayabusa. I just tell them that you don't see the rear-end very much...and neither does anyone else.

laugh.gif

I can dig it !! When I saw the 08 tail for the firs time I didn't like it, but when I saw a couple 2 weeks ago in person (the ones in the Hooters, Delaware post), I REALLY like the over-all look !!

Back