Index to Scar's Video Projects

Re: Index to Scar's Video Projects

great videos. :thumbsup::bowdown:

Thanks, Wallie.

Sometimes people fail to realize how much time and energy goes into producing these videos. How many miles, tires, how much oil...how many countless hours uploading to the 'net...how much love and passion is involved in presenting these for others to view, review, and comment (good or bad).

Some comment on the music, some on the riding style, safety level, etc., but in the end, they're here because I wanted to share them.

Thanks, Wallie.

Sometimes people fail to realize how much time and energy goes into producing these videos. How many miles, tires, how much oil...how many countless hours uploading to the 'net...how much love and passion is involved in presenting these for others to view, review, and comment (good or bad).

Some comment on the music, some on the riding style, safety level, etc., but in the end, they're here because I wanted to share them.

Whats wrong puddin...someone hurt yer feelins? Hmm Yeah?? Aww thats so sad, we likey your videos don't worry...we like being tortured with the "Ahh its another frickin sunny azz day here while you're all over THERE in snow and ice, suck that you cheeseballs"...

Yup we likey them whole bunches:whistle::poke::rofl::rofl:

yeah i have a clue thats why you should always be in the back of the pack.... so that way you cant take anyone else out

Slow yer roll man, slow yer roll...???

Slow yer roll man, slow yer roll...???

well angel,
your a man of wise words... i just think you might want to tell do3 to slow his roll cause obviously i can handle my speed

Last edited:
Back