new powder coating

When you did the rearsets did you have to remove the rubber isolaters and if so did they come out and go back in no problem?

When you did the rearsets did you have to remove the rubber isolaters and if so did they come out and go back in no problem?
I don`t think rubber bushing is removable. It could be done with press... probably. I don`t know that...
I did not removed them they can withstand 350 F for 20 minutes without deterioration.

Didnt think they would take the heat,Guess i was wrong,Thinkin about doin my rearsets on my 05 LE Dont like the silver with the black frame,Black would look much better

Didnt think they would take the heat,Guess i was wrong,Thinkin about doin my rearsets on my 05 LE Dont like the silver with the black frame,Black would look much better
I can do it for you. If rubber destroed I will buy you new sets, how bout that?
smile.gif

TO bad Im in Buffalo or I have ya do my stuff.Seems like a lot of trouble for such a small job.There are some locals I can have do it for me But thanks for the info and the offer.This place is great!TO bad cause yer color looks great

I answered some question to few members already.

" I charge nothing, no money, free....

You have to clean your parts and disassemble them. You also pay shipping. If you need fancy colors I don`t have in stock then I have to find them and you paying for it.
I assume you want black, texturized, just like mine on pictures, right? I can make shiny but not reccomend doing so because of durability issues.

If you like it then you will donate some money to the org. If you want, if you can afford. "

I will not clean and disassemble your parts, not even you pay me for that.
smile.gif

I can make some exeption of course, for mechanically chalenged....
smile.gif

Michelle, I think your wheels fit in my owen just fine....
I found low temp epoxy powder so I can coat structural alluminum now.

smile.gif

Hey Vic, you are a good man for helping board members for free. I know your english is still not that good but, the word is oven not owen. You bake parts in an oven!
wink.gif

BTW I'm still having trouble detecting the Russian accent when you type
laugh.gif

Your attempt to correct my English is greatly appreciated !
smile.gif

Why I thought it was "owen" ... no idea.
smile.gif

I don`t know how many times I type this word and nobody corrected me.

That`s how I learn... Slow and painful...

Thanks bro!

People ! Correct me please if it is not too much trouble for you!
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Back