new powder coating

NOW THATS SICK.............
drooling3.gif
drooling3.gif
REAL GOOD JOB............

drooling3.gif

I dropped my parts off friday night at Vic's house. Saturday after noon he calls and says that they are ready to be picked up! Vic's a great guy and the quality of his powder coating is great! He even puts extra coats on the high wear areas! The parts look great, pictures can't do them justice. I will post pics when I get them installed.

Yup, will post pics of the parts on the bike as soon as I get the parts on. Awesome job Vic, I really appreciate all the time you put into this project for me. Im very excited to get the parts and actually feel the coating.

As a sidenote to the members here, Vic is an awesome member of this forum, a real asset, completely honest, and has a wealth of knowledge. Over the last few weeks, Ive been talking to Vic quite a bit on the phone and everytime I talk with him I learn something new. Anyhow, I wish this forum had some sort of member feedback rating like Sh.org...because Vic deserves alot of +++Soul
cool.gif

As off today Feb 1 free powdercoating deal is due. It was a whole month and I did it for everyone who wanted. I will do it for those who contacted and get reply from me before this exact moment.
I will continue doing powdercoating to org members for reasonable compensation...
smile.gif

It has been a while since I did all that powdercoating for you guys...

Now I`d really apreciate some feedback how it`s works after few month of use.
Please be honest...
if it`s scratching easy?
if it`s fading on the sun?
Now easy to clean textured powder...

Any recommendation/wishes...

I love seeing that kind of stuff. This is exactly what I've been wanting to do to mine. I've got the 05LE where the frame is black like that.

It looks killer man. Very Nice

Back