New Paint Job!!!

WWW.SWEET.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
drooling3.gif

and still more.....
Words can't express how I feel right now. I'm so jealous. That is a gorgeous paint job. Lookin' to paint mine next year. Not being a playa-hata or nothin', but some clear turn signals would really do that thing some justice. Also check out the smoke signals for front and rear at Mototeck. Since you already have the smoke turn signals in the rear, that might just be the lick. Either way, you won't go wrong.

Smooches back at ya,

Brian
afro.gif

Damn Lo, that's tight, you beat me to it, I was going to get mine painted purple. Maybe when I move back to Texas, I'll still do it.

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>WOW</span></span> That's all I can say.
wow.gif
Well one more thing WELCOME BACK

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>DAAYYMMMMMNNNNN</span></span>

Thats BADFOOKINASS!

I sent the email before I saw this,
But the invite still applies!
You are killin me! My 2 favorite colors are <span style='color:purple'>PURPLE</span> and <span style='color:limegreen'>GREEN</span>
My other Busa is gonna be silver with PURPLE letters!

You done GOOD Baby Girl!

But I gotta ask.............What was your inspiration??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

cool.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Thanks again Guys!!!! Glad you're feeling the color!!! It definetly attracts attention!!!! I just wanted to have my own LoBusa flavor...........

Brian, thanks for the tip on the turn signals... I already ordered the clear lenses.....

Chris, YOU ARE A NUT!!! Thanks for the "invite" and you know what was my inspiration.................

wink.gif
Lo

Lo,
That is tight! Guess he won't be seeing the track anymore.
sad.gif
That would mean its show time!! Got to get him into some bike shows now!

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Lo ..."You Got Me Straight Tripping Boo" .....love that line from the movie and I'm glad I finally got a chance to use it. The bike looks GREAT!!! From the paint to the polish its first class. One question though---is that chain lube that makes the chain look silver colored... I couldn't tell whether that was lube or you had a chrome chain?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Very very nice Lo That paintjob is incredible. I love how you went with the stock look and just changed the color pattern. Very cool

Oh yea, the Clear Lenses would look GREAT. Are you going with ClearAlternatives or Mototek?

Stealth, the one and only

notify.gif

The chain is not chrome... I heard bad things about the chrome and it's reliabiltiy. If you ride hard (that would be me) I heard that they don't last as long....... What made it look that way was the chain lube that I use........

I am using Clear Alternative for the clear signals... should be getting them this week... yipeeeeeeee

jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Back