The new paint job

Flat black is great! My bike was flat black for awhile and I loved it. I wouldn't put chrome wheels on that thing because it would take away from the stealth look. Stick with black wheels and ride that thing.

I love the idea but im thinkin it may need a few more orange accents, maybe a Tobin two tone seat in orange and black or at least both seats with the kangi in orange? Maybe have the passenger mounts and your rearsets powdercoated orange. it looks awesome though.

i put those same mirrors on mine and my hands hit them when turning in my driveway and parking lots do yours hit? i made straight stems and angle cut them to get the mirror up a little and out a lil more worked great.

Those spikes are sweet! So is the paint job, did you do it with rattle can? I dont see a booth or compressor in that garage..

No i used a gravity feed sprayer, its off to the side you cant see it. I hung plastic up and cut off half of the garage(The side my wife parks her car):laugh:

I love the idea but im thinkin it may need a few more orange accents, maybe a Tobin two tone seat in orange and black or at least both seats with the kangi in orange? Maybe have the passenger mounts and your rearsets powdercoated orange. it looks awesome though.

I put those same mirrors on mine and my hands hit them when turning in my driveway and parking lots do yours hit? i made straight stems and angle cut them to get the mirror up a little and out a lil more worked great.

Im looking into the tobin seat very soon, already have it picked out similar to what your taking about. Mine hit sometime i just adjusted the mirror up alittle more and no my hand just misses them!

:thumbsup: Looks Good!! I always liked the flat black look. Kinda like a "stealth" bike. I have thought about doing a similar paint on mine.

Me likely long time!! I think the wheels in black with the orange stripe like was suggested by Metric03. Would look naughty! Nice work man looks great!:cheerleader:

Looks good, but I want to put-in my :2cents: the only downside to flat black paint is it will hold dirt, dust, and bugs.

Back