The new paint job

sessions

Registered
Hey guys just did my first paint job on the bike it's Flat black & orange, i got the color schem from my Jacket. Let me know what you thank!!! dont be to critical it was my first paint job in the garage :banghead:. I also installed a new undertail.

DSCN3203.jpg

DSCN3216.jpg

DSCN3227.jpg

DSCN3212.jpg

DSCN3214.jpg

No need to worry about critical from me. I like it

Good Job :thumbsup: Now how does it look in person

No need to worry about critical from me. I like it

Good Job :thumbsup: Now how does it look in person

I love it, people love the color, it stands out from the rest ill say that much. I wanted to do something diffrent then you normal glossy bike.

here is another cool thing my step dad did, it's raised up about a quarter inch. It's Japanese for Legend... I was thinking about chrome wheels next what do ya think?

DSCN3215.jpg

awome looking bike, i would say stay with black wheels and maybe some orange rim stripes. i did a red and black bike the same way and it looked sic.:thumbsup:

Dont go chrome wheels unless you like spending a lot of time cleaning. Mine piss me off always dirty.I like the paint looks good.

I remember somebody grinding some of those spikes down a little bit going thru some twisties!! :laugh:

Those spikes are sweet! So is the paint job, did you do it with rattle can? I dont see a booth or compressor in that garage..

Back