New paint job

Commuta_Busa

Donating Member
Registered
I picked up my freshly painted fairings last night. Sorry but it'll still be a while until I actually mount them back on my bike. I'll post additional pics then.

Anyone looking for a repaint esp for track bikes you can't beat the deal this guys got going. He's a pro painter/body man but does the bike painting on the side. It's all done inside a real paint shop but it's all done by himself. Is it show quality, no. For $300.00 it's the best you can get. Would I recomend him to others... hell yes! Alot of track riders send him their fairings during the off season to fix rashed fairings and/or repaint. He's able to turn a compelte set around in 2 weeks. Even he is shocked by the amount of people that send him fairings. I had to explain to him that it's very difficult to get a good paint job for that low of a price. Either a shop will go all out with a show paint job that'll cost you plenty or they just don't even want the job. Thanks Ray for the great work :thumbsup::bowdown::beerchug:

Busa1.jpg

Busa2.jpg

That price barely corevs the materials not to mention the time...sanding.

That paint job looks great!

That's why the price is so great! :thumbsup:

He does the prep work (ie sanding, taping, etc)
He'll paint up to three different comination of colors. (it's a paint shop so they have every color)
If you want to see any more pictures of some of the work he's done you can find them here: Paint jobs for your Track / Street bike. - Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice

I woudl recomend him to anyone. Remember though it's NOT a show quality paint job.
That price barely corevs the materials not to mention the time...sanding.

That paint job looks great!

"Sorry but it'll still be a while until I actually mount them back on my bike. I'll post additional pics then." I've still got some wirring to do so there's no point in me slapping the fairing back on until I'm done. Sorry man ya' just gotta wait. :beerchug:

Back