Custom paint job

OZZ 2

Registered
Saw this Busa while I was out running around. What do you think of the paint job?

11-26-08_1259.jpg

11-26-08_1300.jpg

11-26-08_1301.jpg

Funny actually. Custom paint with "Hayabusa Racing" decals but he still has reflectors, stock exhaust and a mudflap:rofl:

I like it. Must be a painter. Who else would custom paint their bike and be stock everywhere else.

anyone for a game of checkers:laugh: ..I like it, and if the owners not careful someone is gonna like his free jacket hes givein' away to...dident you take this pic at the school today?..wouldent leave my gear there for the taking

i love the subtle look of it. yeah the exhaust and mudflap probably need to go but he did say CUSTOM PAINT JOB. so as far as that goes, it's a great looker thumbs up from me. :thumbsup:

-Shadi

Too much going on there. Maybe if the the nose and top of the tank were black it would flow better. Looks like nice work though, just not to my taste.

anyone for a game of checkers:laugh: ..I like it, and if the owners not careful someone is gonna like his free jacket hes givein' away to...dident you take this pic at the school today?..wouldent leave my gear there for the taking

Yea, it was sitting in the parking lot like that all day. A lot of them do that and nothing ever seems to go missing, strange huh? I don't think I would try it just to keep my grips dry.

Back