New Member (heheheheh he said member), sorry!

Trippin

Registered
Have not picked up one yet but am getting a bike back together to sell and then purchase a used "Busa". I have ridden everything from Harley Davidsons to BMW's and even had a MV for a limited time (sweet bike). One of my favorite bikes for touring on was a BMW K1200S....and my question is, can I make the busa as comfortable as the K12 was? I figure heli bars to start and a new windscreen? That is where I am going to need a direction to go and start looking at windshields.. so any help there would be greatly appreciated ie: manfs or distributors? I am in Texas up just north of the Metromess. Once I pick one up I look forward to meeting a few of you and hooking up on some rides.

Thanks again for your help
Trippin

I extensively tested a K1300S before buying my third Busa, you're goin in the right direction, buy the Busa and you won't look back.

:welcome: Best regards Stretch :beerchug:

:welcome: and i see hes got the right prerequisite on the humor!! lol

probably would help to know more about your physical size. Lots of ways you can change up the busa for comfort. Heli's are a start, genmars are another. Different seats, different pegs/rear sets, different screens, etc etc

Tell us more about you and I'm sure folks can chime in with some helpful hints....might also want to put a new post with this into the general area with this so you get more views/answers...ya know now that you have introduced your member status...err status as a member :rofl:

Merry Christmas and Welcome,i installed a set of helis on my 08,what a differance,3/4 of an inch is a big deal,very comfortable .Good luck and have a good new year.

Back