Hi, Y’all. New member here.

Ratlin’busa

Registered
Hi Everyone,
Long time rider, ling time bike “builder”, long time suzuki sport rider, first time busa owner. Been checking on this forum for tips and tricks on upgrading the ‘06 I picked up a few months back. I’ve always wanted a Gen 1 since the debut in late 90’s. Since I’ve gotten this bike- I’ve swapped out the old extensions for a fresh set without seized bolts, swapped on a set of R1 wheels using the conversion front axle from MHP out of the UK, vortex Steel 42th sprocket and installed a Tom Pro Case saver. Also little odd and ends like swapping out any ugly/aged bolts with fresh stainless replacements, all new fluids, fresh pads, fresh tires, polished the mufflers(still need to do the mid pipes) and replaced the muffler name plates with a fresh set from HMF. I got the bike as you see it otherwise with a PC3, the HMF hi-mounts(what caught my eye about this particular bike), lowered front and rear, cut seat, DB WS ect. Also has blue neons throughout but I don’t use them. The bike had pretty rough peeling/pitted chrome wheels which led to the R1 conversion. Bike runs awesome, pretty darn fast and sounds awesome.
7EF9EFA2-19B7-442F-B93F-C58CC4685EC0.jpeg

Welcome, looks like you are well on your way with that bike....
Yeah, there’s not much else I could really want for it right now, It’s even got a Tiger tail Undertail. But I’m sure I will, I always seem to end up on the web and like “oooh that’s cool, <Buy it Now>”. lol. But mainly just wanted a fast bike again that was also reliable and had good aftermarket support. Plus the hayabusa has been a dream bike for many years and things just came together this spring to become an owner.

Hi Everyone,
Long time rider, ling time bike “builder”, long time suzuki sport rider, first time busa owner. Been checking on this forum for tips and tricks on upgrading the ‘06 I picked up a few months back. I’ve always wanted a Gen 1 since the debut in late 90’s. Since I’ve gotten this bike- I’ve swapped out the old extensions for a fresh set without seized bolts, swapped on a set of R1 wheels using the conversion front axle from MHP out of the UK, vortex Steel 42th sprocket and installed a Tom Pro Case saver. Also little odd and ends like swapping out any ugly/aged bolts with fresh stainless replacements, all new fluids, fresh pads, fresh tires, polished the mufflers(still need to do the mid pipes) and replaced the muffler name plates with a fresh set from HMF. I got the bike as you see it otherwise with a PC3, the HMF hi-mounts(what caught my eye about this particular bike), lowered front and rear, cut seat, DB WS ect. Also has blue neons throughout but I don’t use them. The bike had pretty rough peeling/pitted chrome wheels which led to the R1 conversion. Bike runs awesome, pretty darn fast and sounds awesome.
View attachment 1653522
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new ride!

Welcome smart looking Hayabusa enjoy the ride.
I enjoy mine every day even when not riding she is even fun to clean .

Back