New member here

Nisch

Registered
Well, I've been a lurker for years, but finally took the plunge and picked up a 2008 blue/gold today. I started riding 16 years ago, and could only afford bikes in the 600cc range. I always wanted a Hayabusa, so after a rather successful year for my business, I decided to splurge and get back into riding having taken a bit of a hiatus when I got married, had kids, bought a house, started the business, etc.

Could not be happier to be riding again.

This site has been a wealth of information and I thank all you guys for posting so lurkers like me can get educated enough to pull the trigger on a purchase. I knew what to look for, questions to ask, etc.

I knew that the blue/golds were the fastest so I held out until I could find one . :laugh:

Here's a pic of her. My 4 year old is fascinated with it, so he had to be in the picture with it :colgate:
hayabusa-home.jpg

congrats and welcome. looks like the previous owner removed the decals?

congrats and welcome. looks like the previous owner removed the decals?

Yeah, completely stripped all of them, minus the tank of course. I'm pretty sure one of my first purchases for it will be a double bubble screen and a new decal set.

:beerchug: Welcome glad you made the decision you will never forget, experiencing the Hayabusa!
Bike looks great! I am sure the lil guy is excited as you are! Great looking bike :thumbsup:

Back