New 08's in town

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
My local dealer has 3 new busa in stock, Hmmm if i go there ill be in trouble! Cause im a impluse buyer, if i see it i buy it! What should i do, stay away or go and look at it???

deadhorse.gif
drools.gif
deadhorse.gif
drools.gif

deadhorse.gif

drools.gif

Don't ride one if you are not wanting to buy one......Trust Me!

You know you're gonna go.....Go on & I won't feel so bad. I had my check book out before I even sat on the thing

On the phone with the insurance company now, to see how much a second bike will be!!!!

UtOH

He must be on the way to look at one. He'll be a two bike owner in a bit.

yes buy buy buy....you will not regret it by any means!!! the new k8's are incredible...let us know what happens..
beerchug.gif

yes buy buy buy....you will not regret it by any means!!! the new k8's are incredible...let us know what happens..
beerchug.gif
As soon as the black one shows up, it most lickly will be in my garage, and taken apart, to male it my own! LOL

Bike $11200
Extras will be about $7000
My smile= Priceless!

Also the dealer has 3 07's that they will sell for $9800!

You didn't even have to go look and you were in trouble, bro!
biggrin.gif
Probably a good thing I haven't seen one in person.
whistling.gif

Sat on one today! The dealer got 3 in and i got there to late! My buddie got the last one!

The good thing is they wil have another one this week, and i think my name is on it!

Also my bike is still faster than a new one! LOL

GIXERHP,

It sounds like you have decided to get a new one !!!
ThumbsUp.gif

If you have any doubts about it, just read the first line of your signature, and that should make it an easy decision...
thumb_up.gif

I hope you get one Bro !!!
kickass.gif

Back