08,s

I believe this is car that Bo's referring to.

What part of Kentucky do ya'll hail from?

santi_general_lee.jpg

lurk.gif

Ok!, Sorry that i came off as a idiot!(i do have a 8,sec roadrunner) don,t know how to put up pictures(but i can get you to the website that has them)www.gofastzone.com click on the trash talk forum (click on the post from underdog)(reaper) i love my 08 busa( i have owned 2 harleys(they both lost me money)I lost more money on my last harley!(they flooded the market!)(if ya did your home work most of the harley stuff comes from japan)
but its no diffrient than usa built cars!
once again i,m sorry if i pissed some of ya,s off!

Ok!, Sorry that i came off as a idiot!(i do have a 8,sec roadrunner) don,t know how to put up pictures(but i can get you to the website that has them)www.gofastzone.com click on the trash talk forum (click on the post from underdog)(reaper) i love my 08 busa( i have owned 2 harleys(they both lost me money)I lost more money on my last harley!(they flooded the market!)(if ya did your home work most of the harley stuff comes from japan)
I think you learned a lesson.
What ever you wrote was taken as a slam......

You would be better off slamming someone's other half. Not their Busa........

Forgiven............

No lets move on and let this thread die........
banana.gif

The Gen2 'busa totally rox.
Yes it does and great pic BTW.

I didn't like the tail at first, but, I've got to admit...it finally grew on me. I had to get my front tire replaced (my car) and one of the service guys had his orange/black 08 sitting in the front of the repair shop. Man, is that an even more gorgeous bike in person. Believe me, the gears are starting to turn in my head and I'm seriously considering getting a new gen II Busa (a Busa once again). I miss the ole '05. And I'm sure the '08 is worlds better!!

Not to
hijack.gif
, but would someone mind telling me what a "troll" is??

I mean other than the creature/person/thing that lives under bridges and doesn't have good looks.

Not to  
hijack.gif

I mean other than the creature/person/thing that lives under bridges and doesn't have good looks.
I think it is basically someone who normally doesn't frequent the board, usually has less than 10 posts, starts bashing away and talking shid just to try and frustrate the regulars. They're usually the uneducated d**kheads who have nothing better to do than start talking a bunch of nonsense. They also don't abide by the  
rulez8bn.gif
 of the board. If there's anything else I missed you guys, post up.

Well all i can say is i use to have one of them fast street cars also and yes it was faster then my busa but one thing was for sure. I spent about 10 time the amount of money in the car then i did my busa and the car wasn't as much fun either. It was one bad ride though!! Go figure

DSC_0001RS.jpg

Well all i can say is i use to have one of them fast street cars also and yes it was faster then my busa but one thing was for sure. I spent about 10 time the amount of money in the car then i did my busa and the car wasn't as much fun either. It was one bad ride though!! Go figure
THAT IS NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Well it should run 8s ...Gutted car , glass parts everywhere ..Mostlikely 3200 to 3400 pounds with a 500 or 572 wedge with Indy heads with a big load of spray ..I really would not call it a street car..Missing headlites, no turn signals , mufflers dragging the ground, 750+ inch roller cam killing valve springs @ 300 psi on seat ...Not my idea of a true street car .. But it's not my car so what i say really doesn't matter ...
peace.gif

Well it should run 8s ...Gutted car , glass parts everywhere ..Mostlikely  3200 to 3400 pounds  with a 500 or 572 wedge with Indy heads  with a big load of spray ..I really would not call it a street car..Missing headlites, no turn signals , mufflers dragging the ground, 750+ inch roller cam killing valve springs @ 300 psi on seat ...Not my idea of a true street car .. But it's not my car so what i say really doesn't matter ...
peace.gif
Well i read the thread on that forum , and if he is budget racing .... I can GUARANTEE you the cylinder heads on that car aren't Indy's LOL

My camaro is street "legal" but i wouldn't call it a street car either. We have to make a 30 mile cruise before some events ... but that's pushing it. Street "LEGAL" and STREETABLE are completely different.

that slam the 08,s tail lights,(ya got no taste in class) my brother inlaw bought a 02 brand new(i thought it was ugly looking)(and fast,but not fast enuff)I have a 1969 roadrunner(street car) that runs low 8,s in the 1/4 mile, my son is a bike person and showed me the 08(i fell in love with it) so i bought it!(its fast as hell,and i love those tail lights) but it still won,t beat my street legal
super.gif

super.gif
 roadrunner(i got the best of both worlds)
With all due respect bro, somebody needs to slap your English teacher.

super.gif

Not to  
hijack.gif

I think it is basically someone who normally doesn't frequent the board, usually has less than 10 posts, starts bashing away and talking shid just to try and frustrate the regulars. They're usually the uneducated d**kheads who have nothing better to do than start talking a bunch of nonsense. They also don't abide by the  
rulez8bn.gif
 of the board. If there's anything else I missed you guys, post up.
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

That's funny...

big THANKS for the info!

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

nice car..
thumb_up.gif

duece.jpg

Back