08,s

wtf.gif

that slam the 08,s tail lights,(ya got no taste in class) my brother inlaw bought a 02 brand new(i thought it was ugly looking)(and fast,but not fast enuff)I have a 1969 roadrunner(street car) that runs low 8,s in the 1/4 mile, my son is a bike person and showed me the 08(i fell in love with it) so i bought it!(its fast as hell,and i love those tail lights) but it still won,t beat my street legal
super.gif
super.gif
roadrunner(i got the best of both worlds)
Dayum....... I was feeling pretty good tonight until I tried to figure this one out.....
dunno.gif

super.gif

How can you have a Rode Runner that can run low 8's and be street legal? If he said 11's I might believe it. Not 8's. He would need a minimum of 3000 horses to do that and would probably be an alcohol car and stripped down. I don't know of any state that calls that streetable.

Hey guys , not trying to be a know it all here. But my camaro runs 7.64 and is totally street "LEGAL" ... Outlaw 10.5" car. AS long as a car has a Horn , headlights , taillights , blinkers , exhaust and DOT tires ... its street legal.

We I can understand the man can run 8's in the car. As for the 3000HP alcohol and stripped down. With those numbers if he ONLY runnin an 8 he should quit racing, cause that would mean he sucks. So I doubt it any of those things.

True I would still love to see this 8 second RR. Mainly cause they are beautiful cars.

that slam the 08,s tail lights,(ya got no taste in class) my brother inlaw bought a 02 brand new(i thought it was ugly looking)(and fast,but not fast enuff)I have a 1969 roadrunner(street car) that runs low 8,s in the 1/4 mile, my son is a bike person and showed me the 08(i fell in love with it) so i bought it!(its fast as hell,and i love those tail lights) but it still won,t beat my street legal
super.gif

super.gif
 roadrunner(i got the best of both worlds)
poster2380189.jpg

super.gif

Well for the money he spent to get into the 8's he could have bought a truck load of Busa's.  And you can get a busa to run 8's allot cheaper than what he spent on his car.  I hear the same crap from guys that are car fans and don't appreciate the bike world.  What I tell them to shut them up is this.  I will run 3 races with you all in a row.   1/4 which I might loose depending on the car.  Run a 1/2 mile or 3/4 mile which they won't win,  and than lets go from A to B through the twisties and see who has the better time.  After that they don't have much to say.  It is hard to beat purpose built vehicles but the Busa can do it all, quick, fast, handles... Enough said  
laugh.gif

Back