08,s

birdistheword

Registered
that slam the 08,s tail lights,(ya got no taste in class) my brother inlaw bought a 02 brand new(i thought it was ugly looking)(and fast,but not fast enuff)I have a 1969 roadrunner(street car) that runs low 8,s in the 1/4 mile, my son is a bike person and showed me the 08(i fell in love with it) so i bought it!(its fast as hell,and i love those tail lights) but it still won,t beat my street legal
super.gif
super.gif
roadrunner(i got the best of both worlds)

super.gif

that slam the 08,s tail lights,(ya got no taste in class) my brother inlaw bought a 02 brand new(i thought it was ugly looking)(and fast,but not fast enuff)I have a 1969 roadrunner(street car) that runs low 8,s in the 1/4 mile, my son is a bike person and showed me the 08(i fell in love with it) so i bought it!(its fast as hell,and i love those tail lights) but it still won,t beat my street legal
super.gif
super.gif
i think most in this area of the forum have an 08 so, nah, they don't get slammed much here.

and the tail is subjective, i like it.

but, nuff of dat.

put some pics of your plymouth, plus motor...

if it really is LOW 8 sec and it is tagged and STREET driven, that's a hell of an accomplishment for a heavy car. btw, what do you have down to and still keepin it street driven? 3600? 3500?

so, post em up.

low 8 street driven, steel bodied plymouth is not unbelievable, but i'd sure like to see some pics, as it has got to be impressive.

super.gif

super.gif
super.gif

Pics of the roadrunner?

super.gif

If I put the money in to my busa that you have in your car to make it run those times, the busa would probably go airborn. $11,000 to reach speeds of 200 mph and 9 secconds isnt bad.

haha...

If you put wings on the Busa, it might go airborne!

More power and you might as well contact NASA control-center, cuz you're leaving town!
tounge.gif

super.gif
super.gif
Until you come to a corner or gas station.

There is always someone out there that is faster.
deadhorse.gif

super.gif

MOPIG guys , you gotta luv'em ... so much attitude. They are the funnest guys to beat at the track , they take it so personally. You could sleep with there wives and get less of a reaction then if you put there big block MOPIG back on the trailer.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back