damn 2 new 08's in but not my color.

boosted

Registered
Just my luck put a deposit down last week and 2 08's came in:blue and orange/black. I want the black/grey. I'm afraid my dealership won't get another for awhile. HOW DOES THIS WORK WITH NEW CYCLES AT DEALERSHIPS? WILL THEY HAVE TO WAIT AWHILE FOR ANOTHER ONE AND WHAT ABOUT IT'S COLOR? I CAN'T GET A STRAIGHT ANSWER FROM THEM.

I think they get what they get without a clue to what is coming.

man i paid for a orange and black in full 5 weeks ago and all they are getting is the grey or blue. haul as and get the orange and black.

yeah my dealer aka my last job got a blue/black and orange/black. i got the blue/black
drools.gif
its so sick
laugh.gif

In south/central jersey, every dealer I went to only had the black/grey (looks all grey in showroom).. I put a deposit on the first orange/black coming in.. personal preference I guess, but the grey ones don't seem to be moving off the showroom.. the dealer I bought mine from already had four deposits on the orange/black ones coming in.

they had two k14's next to the new busa, and tried pushing them on me, since I guess they need to make room for the real superbikes coming in.

DAMN---I put a deposit on an orange/black way back in August---nothing yet. maybe the one at your dealer is mine?
rock.gif
???

STARTING TO GET PISSED!!! I keep hearing about all these black/grey 08's at dealerships were the fuk is mine? Is this dealer playing games with me?

Just my luck put a deposit down last week and 2 08's came in:blue and orange/black. I want the black/grey. I'm afraid my dealership won't get another for awhile. HOW DOES THIS WORK WITH NEW CYCLES AT DEALERSHIPS? WILL THEY HAVE TO WAIT AWHILE FOR ANOTHER ONE AND WHAT ABOUT IT'S COLOR? I CAN'T GET A STRAIGHT ANSWER FROM THEM.
Be more specific on the part about not being able to get a straight answer.

Back