Saw a new '08 today in person.

select20

Registered
I've been waiting on a new '08 ZX-14 SE to come to my local dealership. Every week I would go in and see a silver or Midnight blue one. Holding my money until it came in so I could drop it. I'm a Kawi fan btw, love the big bikes though. Anyways, today I went in and saw a gray '08 Busa sitting beside the '08 ZX-14 midnight blue. Figured, what the hell, I'll sit on the Busa real fast, see how I like it. I'll just say, I never should've sat on it. It made me look at the bike in a new light. All of a sudden I liked the new rear end, liked the hump. Stepped back a few feet and found out I like the Busa's looks more than the Zx14. I've always admitted that Suzuki's are better all around bikes. They just come with more options other makes don't come with.

To make a long story short, I'm buying the 1st Blue thkat comes in. ZX-14 fan turned busa fan by sitting on the Busa lol. Doesn't make sense, I actually feel stupid, but its the truth. Wish me luck.

glad to see another convert....... u will love the busa man!!!

You're not the first guy bewitched by the Busa  
beerchug.gif

truth is you couldnt go wrong between the 14 and the Busa.

Welcome to the disease  
welcome.gif

I sat on an '08 14 yesterday. The sitting position is fine, the bike feels like it has a low center of gravity, but the fit and finish is no contest. The Busa looks to be of much better quality, in my opinion.

welcome to the madness , now go tell the boys at zx14.net !
beerchug.gif
both bikes are desighned to do the same thing, and they do it well! i see there being a small power increase on both each year to keep the hypoe goin

Well, the wife already has an '07 ZX-14 SE. I currently have an '06 R1 which I was gonna trade for a ZX14 because the wife won't let me modify hers. I just can't wait now till a Blue on comes in. I would get a Org/Blk but I've already seen 2 of those where I live.

Well, the wife already has an '07 ZX-14 SE. I currently have an '06 R1 which I was gonna trade for a ZX14 because the wife won't let me modify hers. I just can't wait now till a Blue on comes in. I would get a Org/Blk but I've already seen 2 of those where I live.
if you really want the orange / black then i would suggest waiting and getting it... it is btw the fastest color if you have not heard
smile.gif

Your wife is going to be soo pi$$ed when your Busa blows her 14 into the weeds!
beerchug.gif

Congrats you made the right choice between two great bikes

Let the battle of the Titans begin.
boxing.gif
fight.gif
spank.gif

Back