Needing to vent - Lockdown again (apologies to all)

Is this ok?

229683446_231324815568736_7617376898103092541_n.jpg
230679825_532823011299463_4106722090319955405_n.jpg

The first person needs to have their "newly acquired firearm" taken away from them, be charged and never allowed to own a gun ever again....people like that are the problem....

And the last one talking about lining them up needs to be sorted out by a prison sentence....I've seen those trenches full of dead people....talk like that should never be permitted...

The first person needs to have their "newly acquired firearm" taken away from them, be charged and never allowed to own a gun ever again....people like that are the problem....

And the last one talking about lining them up needs to be sorted out by a prison sentence....I've seen those trenches full of dead people....talk like that should never be permitted...
Well they are voters too. Have to protect their rights.

Well there you have it fellas, forget science, hayabuser has the answer.
Did you ever stop to ponder and count how many times the feds have lied to us through all the various experts and the organizations they use to inform us? Note that we pay for it all.

Uncle Sam is the biggest liar and can't be trusted... politics is Hollywood for mostly old and ugly people that are cons and fraudsters. The Swamp is deep and its likely to never stop lying and deceiving us in this lifetime. American Marxism is destroying this country and erasing history as fast as it can so that our founding documents become nothing more than a footnote in history.

Whether or not the science is right or wrong as it relates to covid... the truth is they want everyone jabbed whether they have it, don't have it, or had it already. The one size fits all is surely not a scientific approach to how we end the virus.

How about they start by shutting down the lab in Wuhan where they continue to work on "Gain of Function" research?

Why open Pandoras Box? What function does that serve?

It reminds me of nuclear bomb testing... over 2000 times various radioactive materials have been exploded in testing.... was it to see if they still work? How good do we have to get at killing large numbers of people, plants, and animals?

I know... nothing I say makes any sense to you... why would it? You didn't think of it first.

The Chinese would need to do that themselves. No other country could even get in there to investigate the lab let alone shut it down.
They aint going to do chit for anyone in the west , especially not admit fault and open up a worldwide compensation case . There is something they are doing however , it is called preparation for aggressive expansion .... the war drums are already beating ....

They aint going to do chit for anyone in the west , especially not admit fault and open up a worldwide compensation case . There is something they are doing however , it is called preparation for aggressive expansion .... the war drums are already beating ....
Yikes, I hope they will be satisfied with economic domination....at the most.

This guy in the link below doesn't sound like a buffoon. If you have the vaccine, you still can spread the virus without even knowing it. If you had the virus, you have more chances of getting side effects from it.

...but I don't get it, why do we have any vaccines if they cause viruses to mutate into something we're not protected from? Polio for instance, everyone is vaccinated against polio and we don't have resurgences of that disease.

I wish I had all the info but it sounds like he's advocating treating the illness and letting the virus run its natural course over vaccinating which encourages the virus to mutate.

Yikes, I hope they will be satisfied with economic domination....at the most.

This guy in the link below doesn't sound like a buffoon. If you have the vaccine, you still can spread the virus without even knowing it. If you had the virus, you have more chances of getting side effects from it.

...but I don't get it, why do we have any vaccines if they cause viruses to mutate into something we're not protected from? Polio for instance, everyone is vaccinated against polio and we don't have resurgences of that disease.

I wish I had all the info but it sounds like he's advocating treating the illness and letting the virus run its natural course over vaccinating which encourages the virus to mutate.

Sounds like a typical anti-vaxer to me......

There would be a lot of dead people without vaccinations....all the nasty diseases we have rendered ineffective are a result of vaccinations.....if we followed the advice of this person, the human race would have perished long ago.

This is becoming a thread which has gone so far off the original post that it has begun going in circles......

Getting vaccinated (or not) is highly relevant to the OP.
Now we're being told that even if we get to the Govt decreed 80% population vaccinated, we'll still have restrictions, lockdowns and enforcements applied.

Sounds like a typical anti-vaxer to me......

There would be a lot of dead people without vaccinations....all the nasty diseases we have rendered ineffective are a result of vaccinations.....if we followed the advice of this person, the human race would have perished long ago.

This is becoming a thread which has gone so far off the original post that it has begun going in circles......

He sounds like a well informed anti-vaxxer. I can't say he's deffinitely right because there's a lot I'm left guessing about. Not enough background info is included in the video.

I'm assuming he means the virus will continue to mutate into possibly more harmful strains if it's host is resistant to catching it.

Yes, a lot of people would surely have died from some viruses if there were no vaccinations. Maybe that is the reason for vaccinations, if the disease it causes is serious enough to warrant the use of a vaccine, that is better than relying on treatment. I think he is implying that treatment is a better course of action against Corona right now because treatment is highly successful. If people can contract Corona and be treated, that would decrease the chances the virus would need to mutate in order to survive. Viruses don't make any choices of course, they are just highly adaptive. It's like the quote from the first Jurassic Park, "life will find a way." So, if the virus doesn't need to mutate to do it's thing, it won't and if a virus doesn't need to kill it's host, that increases the virus' chances of survival. If a virus is surviving as it is, there is no reason to mutate. If a virus does need to mutate in order to become more infectious, it often also causes more serious illness. Treatment could become ineffective at that point. Hopefully we would be able to continue developing vaccines to combat a now lethal airborne virus.

Just thinking out loud and doing a little quick googling. It would be nice if someone who knew more than me would chime in.

Getting vaccinated (or not) is highly relevant to the OP.

He sounds like a well informed anti-vaxxer. I can't say he's deffinitely right because there's a lot I'm left guessing about. Not enough background info is included in the video.

I'm assuming he means the virus will continue to mutate into possibly more harmful strains if it's host is resistant to catching it.

Yes, a lot of people would surely have died from some viruses if there were no vaccinations. Maybe that is the reason for vaccinations, if the disease it causes is serious enough to warrant the use of a vaccine, that is better than relying on treatment. I think he is implying that treatment is a better course of action against Corona right now because treatment is highly successful. If people can contract Corona and be treated, that would decrease the chances the virus would need to mutate in order to survive. Viruses don't make any choices of course, they are just highly adaptive. It's like the quote from the first Jurassic Park, "life will find a way." So, if the virus doesn't need to mutate to do it's thing, it won't and if a virus doesn't need to kill it's host, that increases the virus' chances of survival. If a virus is surviving as it is, there is no reason to mutate. If a virus does need to mutate in order to become more infectious, it often also causes more serious illness. Treatment could become ineffective at that point. Hopefully we would be able to continue developing vaccines to combat a now lethal airborne virus.

Just thinking out loud and doing a little quick googling. It would be nice if someone who knew more than me would chime in.
Well, I'd say there are no experts who frequent this forum and finding stuff on the internet and posting it as gospel is not always the route I would say is 100% foolproof either.

As a former leader of soldiers who's lives depended on my ability to execute decisions, I relied on my experts to guide and advise me to make those decisions....

In this case, the experts have guided and advised the governments as to the correct course of action to quell the expansion of Covid 19....I've personally met a few of these experts and if they say a vaccine is the only way out of this pandemic, you can take that to the bank.

There are so many anti-vax, anti-government people wandering in a daze out there not getting a vaccination just because the government said they should...it's pitiful...

All governments are greedy, money hungry machines and for them to declare a pandemic and jeopardize their money grabbing should be enough for people to take pause and realize what is happening is real and for those same people to act accordingly to do what they can to stop or slow Covid by getting a vaccine before it had the chance to mutate...

Instead, these people spent precious time sitting on their arses and have done nothing other than belly-ache and whine...if there are multiple variants of Covid, we can thank these people.

All governments are greedy, money hungry machines and for them to declare a pandemic and jeopardize their money grabbing should be enough for people to take pause and realize what is happening is real and for those same people to act accordingly to do what they can to stop or slow Covid by getting a vaccine before it had the chance to mutate...
Is that a Canadian thing? I was wondering why a home costing $350,000 in the US is over 1.5 million in Canada. Now I know.

Just jokin

Well, I'd say there are no experts who frequent this forum and finding stuff on the internet and posting it as gospel is not always the route I would say is 100% foolproof either.
So we're left with using our heads or else just don't talk about it. :D

.I've personally met a few of these experts and if they say a vaccine is the only way out of this pandemic, you can take that to the bank.
Nope. I need to know why. However if I were in charge of troops in the field who were in danger like you, I'd take the advice of the experts like you did.

There are so many anti-vax, anti-government people wandering in a daze out there not getting a vaccination just because the government said they should...it's pitiful...
I know. At least know why you're doing what you are doing. There are a lot of people taking the vaccine without thinking too hard about it either though, I would bet.

Is that a Canadian thing? I was wondering why a home costing $350,000 in the US is over 1.5 million in Canada. Now I know.

Just jokin
No, seriously. There are homes right here where I live that are selling for 3x what they were worth three years ago. It's a wealthy person's hope for rural survival if things get real ugly in the city.

As a former leader of soldiers who's lives depended on my ability to execute decisions, I relied on my experts to guide and advise me to make those decisions....

In this case, the experts have guided and advised the governments as to the correct course of action to quell the expansion of Covid 19....I've personally met a few of these experts and if they say a vaccine is the only way out of this pandemic, you can take that to the bank.

Instead, these people spent precious time sitting on their arses and have done nothing other than belly-ache and whine...if there are multiple variants of Covid, we can thank these people.
Have you ever considered that the Trillionaires of this world have a plan to reduce the worlds population substantially? Yes... their are a few trillionaires in spite of the accepted belief that only billionaires exist... yes... I digressed... no, I don't know the names of those said few.

This narrative whether real or fake has been in circulation for years... is it true? Perhaps... however, nobody is talking about it from a place that you would consider credible.

One thing I do know... the words "useless eaters" being used to label the worlds population has been in use for years... and I don't believe its coming from some wretched soul attempting to sell books.

Here is a question for you... does top secret information among the wealthy and connected politicians of this world stay compartmentalized and not available to the experts you are in contact with?

Was or is Agenda 21 or Agenda 30 a real possibility? Or... just wacko conspiracy lunatics trying to scare people?

A lot of the stuff Alex Jones use to get vilified over has now come to pass... Snowden is still in exile... and Assange is still sitting someplace... it really sucks when people lose their freedom for telling facts about the government.

Yes... Covid is real... and with no plans to shut it down it appears it will be with us until that come up with something more potent.

So, back to the original post, which really wasn't about Govt or vaccine (or not), or Red vs blue or any of that stuff..

Announced this morning our lockdown has been extended for another 7 days. Another 7 days of no friends, no family, no visitors, no restaurants for a meal, no catch up with mates. Stay at home, don't travel more than 5kms from home or else..

496 days since the first lockdown started in Melbourne in 2020 and today is the 202nd day of being locked down since. That's not including draconian restrictions like no elective surgery or seeing your family.

202 DAYS. that's 202 days of kids missing growing up, their friends, and more importantly, their school. This goes for all levels of schooling.
Excuse me while I go see my neurologist who went through Uni doing remote learning..

I'm now getting calls and msgs from friends who are at their whit's end and don't know how to cope any more. All I can do is talk to them as we're not allowed to go and sit with them.

The state govt is under the impression that with Delta, they can get to zero cases or transmission - while the experts have said they can't and need to find a way to co-exist.
So the general consensus is we will be in and out of forced lockdown indefinitely.

Back