I just need to vent

Revvv here's something that was in a picture frame hanging at my Grandmothers [resting in peace]

Footprints in the Sand

One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord. Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.

In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand. Sometimes there were two sets of footprints, other times there was one only.

This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life, when I was suffering from anguish, sorrow or defeat, I could see only one set of footprints, so I said to the Lord,

“You promised me Lord,
that if I followed you, you would walk with me always. But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life there has only been one set of footprints in the sand. Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there for me?â€￾

The Lord replied, “The years when you have seen only one set of footprints, my child, is when I carried you.â€￾

I wish i could help. Maybe you could find work in a distribtor/wharehouse in you area. Everything is down, but people still need to eat, buy clothes and so on.

Everything happens for a reason. Hang in there. You know that He wont give you anything more than you can handle. Things will change and be better than they were before.

Prayers sent. Hang in there. Check out some volunteer places. Get out and about, checking local businesses within walkin distance. You are right keep your head up the circumstances will turn.

Footprints in the Sand

One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord. Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.

In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand. Sometimes there were two sets of footprints, other times there was one only.

This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life, when I was suffering from anguish, sorrow or defeat, I could see only one set of footprints, so I said to the Lord,

“You promised me Lord,
that if I followed you, you would walk with me always. But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life there has only been one set of footprints in the sand. Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there for me?â€￾

The Lord replied, “The years when you have seen only one set of footprints, my child, is when I carried you.â€￾[/QUOTE]

love that poem, it is so true.

glad to see you are trying to see the positive in your situation, it is very hard to do. you are right, there is comfort in realizing you are not the only one going thru this.

PM me a paypal account, may be able to help a little. Things are tough all over unless you are a big GOV funded company.

As always, you guys are amazing. A lot of people would have read what I wrote and moved on. You guys not only stopped to read, but you give what I believe to be heart felt replies.

Family sticks together thru thick & thin ! We are here for yah' Revvv ! :please:

Looks like that "Hope & Change" is not working out for you? You are not alone, it's not working out for some 15-20 million americans who could desperately use a job. The tough part is, it's not likely to get better for years, not months! There is still near half a trillion dollars of stimulous money lying around that hasn't been spent yet. However, I doubt if any of it will be spent on the needy. I am convinced it will all be directed to political allies.

Sorry about your tough times. I hope things get better soon!

Looks like that "Hope & Change" is not working out for you? You are not alone, it's not working out for some 15-20 million americans who could desperately use a job. The tough part is, it's not likely to get better for years, not months! There is still near half a trillion dollars of stimulous money lying around that hasn't been spent yet. However, I doubt if any of it will be spent on the needy. I am convinced it will all be directed to political allies.

Sorry about your tough times. I hope things get better soon!

You really know how to make a guy feel better. :lol:

Unfortunately, everything you said is true.

Revv,
I'm new to the org and ran across your post. A few years ago I went through the same thing. I lost everything (home, car, wife, and kids). I look back now and know there were some things that could have been done different, but as they say hindsight is 20/20. Today i'm doing better but the thought of life turning again is always in the back of mind. Stay positive, you know like i do GOD will give you what you need. We have to go get what we WANT.

I didn't read all the post so sorry if somebody all read mentioned this but you don't need a lawyer to file bankruptcy. I don't want to mislead you. Filing on your own behalf is very difficult and you have to pay close attention to every detail but it is possible.

Here's a government site that may help you:

U.S. Courts | Bankruptcy | Filing for Bankruptcy Without an Attorney

Either way I wish you luck and hope your future turns around for the better soon. :beerchug:

I didn't read all the post so sorry if somebody all read mentioned this but you don't need a lawyer to file bankruptcy. I don't want to mislead you. Filing on your own behalf is very difficult and you have to pay close attention to every detail but it is possible.

Here's a government site that may help you:

U.S. Courts | Bankruptcy | Filing for Bankruptcy Without an Attorney

Either way I wish you luck and hope your future turns around for the better soon. :beerchug:

Nick, at the moment Bankrupsy is the least of my worries. However, that would handle the endless calls from debt collectors. Personally, I want to pay my debts like I agreed to. I'm not a fan of bankrupting anything. I do know that it's a necessary evil at times though.

Right now I just want to pay the necessary bills and take care of my family. I know that something will come through soon. I'm just not sure when soon is.

Hey Rev.. I really feel your pain. I too lost my job and it's not nice. Things will get better. Wishing you the best Rev.

Jeremiah 29:11 -For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Hang in there brother! This too shall pass.:confused2:

Jeremiah 29:11 -For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Hang in there brother! This too shall pass.:confused2:

I love the confused smiley. I have quoted this in a few different forms myself, and sometimes I feel confused, but I do believe that these tough times will pass.

Back