Labor Day Trip camping #19

This is the loop . Thought it was 4.5 but really 3.5. I went a rode it on the bicycle to verify.
Tianne, and I going to do a evening ride of about 7 or 8 miles

Screenshot_20200906-141813_Zeopoxa Cycling.jpg

Considering they have a poison that is stronger than a rattle snake the petting zoo was out on that one . However 99% would of squashed her . I really hate flies / roaches so were on the same team ;)
I wouldn't have been petting her either....

When I was in Alberta, I was shaving one morning and saw a black widow behind me in the mirror, I captured it and took it to our bug people who let me know it was a northern black widow and has the same venom but shorter fangs which wouldn't penetrate human skin....later that night while sleeping I felt something on my back and turned on the light to find a wolf spider in bed with me...

After a thorough search and destroy mission, I got back to sleep, the next day I asked the landlord to fumigate the place...

Considering they have a poison that is stronger than a rattle snake the petting zoo was out on that one . However 99% would of squashed her . I really hate flies / roaches so were on the same team ;)
I once found a Black Widow under the lip of a bucket where I just had my fingers,she had two egg case.I put her and the eggs in an empty jar.When they hatched it looked like there were a thousand babies,so not letting those little buggers loose.The mother died first,then eventually there was just one left........I figured "to the victor go the spoils" and released her into the yard.

Back