Need good thoughts

Doug - It was good to chat for a few seconds today. Again, if you need ANYTHING, or if your fam here in Portland needs anything, let us know. We are here and willing to help. Anything for a Busa-Brother.

Doug - It was good to chat for a few seconds today. Again, if you need ANYTHING, or if your fam here in Portland needs anything, let us know. We are here and willing to help. Anything for a Busa-Brother.

Thanks again. I do have family in Portland and Vancouver. I might take you up on that offer if things get too crazy with my family. I would like to meet you two next time I come down. The offer stands to any of my extended family here at my place if you are ever passing through the Seattle area.

I spoke with my mom tonight. She is doing well and is in very good spirits about everything. She has a private room, and the hospital staff is taking good care of her. Her doctor suspects that she did have a heart attack caused by physical stress. Mom tries to stay if good health. She is physically active. She is not sedentary. She walks, uses a stationary bike everyday, and uses her treadmill when it's too cold to enjoy a walk outside.

Tomorrow we are hoping that the stress test reveals what is happening. My Mom is in good hands.

Thanks for the prayers and good vibes. :beerchug:

Glad to hear she's doing well...keeping the good thoughts for her and her family :)

I spoke with my mom tonight. She is doing well and is in very good spirits about everything. She has a private room, and the hospital staff is taking good care of her. Her doctor suspects that she did have a heart attack caused by physical stress. Mom tries to stay if good health. She is physically active. She is not sedentary. She walks, uses a stationary bike everyday, and uses her treadmill when it's too cold to enjoy a walk outside.

Tomorrow we are hoping that the stress test reveals what is happening. My Mom is in good hands.

Thanks for the prayers and good vibes. :beerchug:

Ahhh,, good news!

The stress test results are in. Prayers work!

My Mom has a premature heartbeat that is happening just before her normal heartbeat. The Cardiologist said that it explains the pain because the heart stumbles on the normal beat. It might be related to the stroke she had about a year ago. It is not life threatening , but she will need to be monitored by her regular doctor more often.

Mom is checking out of the hospital right now.

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

The stress test results are in. Prayers work!

My Mom has a premature heartbeat that is happening just before her normal heartbeat. The Cardiologist said that it explains the pain because the heart stumbles on the normal beat. It might be related to the stroke she had about a year ago. It is not life threatening , but she will need to be monitored by her regular doctor more often.

Mom is checking out of the hospital right now.

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Take care of her as I know you will!
icon14.gif

Thanks everyone for all of the good thoughts! :beerchug:

Mom just called me to tell me she is home and feeling much better. They gave her some meds to help control the heart pulse that doesn't belong. I will obviously be keeping good tabs on her as well. After I sell my house I will be moving closer to Oregon so I can spend more time with my Mom and Dad.

:beerchug:

Hope she's going to be okay, man. My heart is with you.

--Wag--

my mother in law had a stroke last year, they got her some new medication within 45 minutes and it dissolved the blockage, just 3 weeks later she was 100% back to normal, with no after effects...I hope your mother has a similar outcome prayer sent to you and her....

my mother in law had a stroke last year, they got her some new medication within 45 minutes and it dissolved the blockage, just 3 weeks later she was 100% back to normal, with no after effects...I hope your mother has a similar outcome prayer sent to you and her....

DJ
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

icon14.gif

Back