Update !

Once again, prayers sent out! Dang man, I just don't know what to say, because I know that right now there is nothing to ease your pain. I just hope that you know God is with you and her! If I can do anything from N.C. please let me know!!!

Bob - I'm so sorry to hear, Bro! Prayers out to you and your Family during this trying time. Please let me know if you need anything.

--Omar

Very sorry to hear you lost her, she was too young.
God's speed to you getting through the hard days ahead.

Sorry Bob for your loss, we just heard on the other Busa site and all the guys and girls send thier prayers and thoughts to you and your family at this time ,lost my dad last month so i know how you are feeling-take care

sorry for your loss but i'm glad she didn't have to suffer...prayers sent for you and the rest of your family...please let me know if there is anything i can do

Sad to read this kind of news........ Our Prayers go out to you and your family......

what is your moms full name im going to get a mass card at my church in her name and the church will do a prayer for her at the next mass.

Very sorry to hear about this. My heart goes out to you, my friend.

--Wag--

Sorry for your loss. I know what you are going through, I just lost my Grandfather 3 weeks ago...

Back