Need some good thoughts

Update: The investigators did a search of their house today and found enough evidence that the step dad admitted to abusing her. It has been ongoing for 4 years! DHR is pressing charges and plans to fully prosecute. Her mom is moving out as I type this and filing for a divorce ASAP!!

Of course he is forbidden any communication with her and even the mom can only have supervised visits by the wife and I or DHR for now. We have to take her for counseling starting as soon as DHR gets it set up. We are working with and cooperating in any way we can with them.

Any and all continuing good vibes from the org is much appreciated!!

(((hugs))) and prayers sent for all of you. The most important thing is that she is safe and KNOWS it. I hope she and her Mom can be together again soon as I am sure this is difficult for both of them. I hope they both are getting counseling. And a special wish for her sperm donor. May he never see the light of day again and share his time with someone who hates child abusers.

Unfortunate for the girl but at least she has a nice home where she can feel safe. Hope it all works out.

That's bad news (that it's true) and good news that the Mom is choosing to put her daughter first. I hope her real Dad extracts a measure of justice.

(((hugs))) and prayers sent for all of you. The most important thing is that she is safe and KNOWS it. I hope she and her Mom can be together again soon as I am sure this is difficult for both of them. I hope they both are getting counseling. And a special wish for her sperm donor. May he never see the light of day again and share his time with someone who hates child abusers.

Ooops sorry I missed that is was her step dad that did this. Anyway, hope Dad gets a little alone time with the scum.

This just makes me sick to my stomach. I was really hoping it was a misunderstanding and she was not in harms way. At least now she is in a safe environment and will be getting the kind of care and attention she needs. I assume her mother will be going to counseling too?
Continued prayers for this lil girl. may her mind, body and soul be healed and she can move on in life with out any issues holding her back. :please:

She is going to need long term counseling even into adulthood. My Wife was abused as a child by a family member (she won't tell me who cause she know's I'm likely to punch him in front of her entire family but I have my suspicisions). This person was never charged. I can see every day what it did to her psyche - it damaged her permanently and she still has issues with it today. I look at what it did to her, and am determined that this doesn't happen to my Daughter. It's why I don't leave her alone with any of my in-laws (she has a huge family) cause I don't know who it is, and once you take that away her innocence, you can't ever bring it back.

Best thing you can do is look her straight in the eye and tell her that's not the way a REAL MAN treats little girls, and set the example. The effects are life-long. The PoS who did this to her deserves a special place in hell.

BoB- Yes! That is already one of the conditions of them reuniting in the future.

SkyDivr- That is one of the biggest injustices of our legal system! The victims carry a life sentence and the perps get a slap on the wrist in comparison. We have many friends and quite a bit of family in local law enforcement. His immediate future will be interesting to say the least!!
Trust me Sir that I am doing my best to let her know that men are not all monsters. Both in words and actions I am doing my best and will continue as long as I can!!

Congrats for stepping up and opening your home to this troubled child.
I hope only peace and love will follow her from now on.

Well the counselor from DHR and the lead detective came to the house today. Only one step left before its in the hands of the Grand Jury. The downside is the step father is walking around free until the G.J. decides. It may be February before they can hear the case.

Sorry to hear what this has come to.but pn the positive side she has a stable home and people who care backing her. just make sure she knows you are there to listen and talk with her about anything as she might try to reach out to you as a father figure .. you ever need anyone to talk too shout me a pm

Sorry to hear what this has come to.but pn the positive side she has a stable home and people who care backing her. just make sure she knows you are there to listen and talk with her about anything as she might try to reach out to you as a father figure .. you ever need anyone to talk too shout me a pm

Thank you Sir!! As you well know it is a heart breaking situation. I am very sorry to hear of the situation y'all have and wish only the best for her as well!

Remember...if he steps foot on your property...the Castle Doctrine....:whistle:

Unfortunetly there is NO Cure for this Guy. This ******* ruined her life. It will never be the same. The best thing you can do is be there as an Example of what is a REAL MAN !! Talk to her and when she does talk to you...................LISTEN. Even if it's 3:00 AM in the morning and you gotta go to work..................

Get Counsiling and :please: Pray

Robert

Update:

The Grand Jury hears this case today!! :please: :please:

This young lady is showing the resilience only a child can. She has a long road ahead of her but has as much support as possible. This scumbag going to prison would be a huge first step on that road.

Her mother has stepped up big time and as of yesterday was given unsupervised visitation. Also only has to find a place and prove a safe and stable environment to regain full custody.

Prayers sent for comfort and STRENGTH for that young lady. Hope the judge throws him in a dark hole and looses the key! So glad her Mom is there for her and not putting her head in the sand.

Back