Need good thoughts

TruWrecks

Banned
My Mom was taken to Portland via Life Flight last night. She was having severe chest pain. The EKG didn't show anything bad last night. Her father died of heart failure so the doctors are monitoring her closely.

When it rains, it pours.

Sorry to hear it Bro, I'll be thinking about you and your Mum.

My Mom was taken to Portland via Life Flight last night. She was having severe chest pain. The EKG didn't show anything bad last night. Her father died of heart failure so the doctors are monitoring her closely.

When it rains, it pours.
If you need a place in Portland to stay just let us know. We will be thinking of and praying for your mom and you.

Sorry to hear about your mom. Prayers sent for a quick recovery.

Mom's still having pain today. The doctor gave here a shot of morphine to control the pain. I found out that my Mom and Dad were moving a few boxes around their house when my Mom had chest pain that shot down her left arm and left a tingling sensation. The doctor said she was still having pain when he pressed lightly on her chest. She will doing a stress test tomorrow morning.

I'm a geographic orphan, so I really do appreciate my extended family keeping her in your thoughts and prayers. Last night was the first time in a while that I asked God for anything. I asked if an angel could be sent to watch over my Mom. I do have family in Portland. They are keeping my updated.

Mom's still having pain today. The doctor gave here a shot of morphine to control the pain. I found out that my Mom and Dad were moving a few boxes around their house when my Mom had chest pain that shot down her left arm and left a tingling sensation. The doctor said she was still having pain when he pressed lightly on her chest. She will doing a stress test tomorrow morning.

I'm a geographic orphan, so I really do appreciate my extended family keeping her in your thoughts and prayers. Last night was the first time in a while that I asked God for anything. I asked if an angel could be sent to watch over my Mom. I do have family in Portland. They are keeping my updated.

Doug, I will keep your mom in my prayers. It sounds like she got to a hospital at the right time. Please keep us up to date :please:

Prayers sent :please: Lets hope she pulled a muscle or pinched a nerve. Regardless I hope things go positive for all of you :thumbsup:

Back