Update !

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
I got off the phone with my step father (Bill Reece) and the Doctor told him that my mother died from Massive Pulmonary Addema (Blood Clot the size of a pin) shot straight to her heart. The only solice I can take from all this is that she didn't suffer alot. My step father is taking care of the funeral arraingments. He is probably going to hold a service there and We are going to transport her up here and bury her with my Brother & Sister. We are going to hold a family service for her here sometime Sunday if all works out. My mother was 62 yrs old, She was the last surviving member of my immeadiate family. R.I.P. MOM , I love you with all of my heart, I will miss you!!!
sad.gif
heart_broke.gif

Thank you for the update. I know your in pain. I'll continue praying for you my friend.

I too am very sorry for your loss. Plus, I know how hard it is to type these things.

If you ever need a sholder or an ear, call me.
780-745-2006 Ken

You're right, the only solace is that she didn't feel any pain. Sorry to hear it though, Bob.

Hey Bob,
My prayers go out to you.
I lost my Mom, and Dad a few years back, only 11 months apart. It's tough, but hang in there.
We all are here for you in whatever way you need us.
Jim

my Condolences! Bob i to lost my mom she was 54 to diabetes,she is in a better place,and memories never die. you have my prayers

Back