My Mom's stroke: Update

TruWrecks

Banned
As most of you hoodlums may remember from last month, my Mom had a stroke.

First of all thank you, everyone, for the prayers and well wishes.

Update on here condition:

Mom isn't allowed to drive out of town by herself. She is being forced to retire medically. There have been several occasions lately that she has suffered a few mini strokes that affect her speech. Her doctor is keeping a close eye her.

My Mom is in good spirits, and has taken up sewing again. It relaxes her to sew and knit. She has spent the last two weeks making PJs and clothing for Christmas gifts for the family. I gave her about $300 in fabrics to work with shortly before her stroke, so know it will get used.

Thanks again.

Doug

:beerchug:

Thanks for the update Doug...I'm sure she appreciates you more than ever right now and she's in our thoughts and prayers... :)

Don't EVER Under Estimate the Word of God !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prayers Sent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bowdown:

Glad to hear! At least she has something to keep her time occupied!

Great news!!! Keeping up the prayers. If she decides to take up quilting or has other uses for small pieces of material 1/2 yd or so, pm me her address and will send it out to her.

Thanks for the update Doug...I'm sure she appreciates you more than ever right now and she's in our thoughts and prayers... :)

You're a good son. Best wishes for a 'leveling-out' of events...and for her self-sufficiency.

Back