Need Advice - Could Be A New Owner

Awesome!!! I am in N.Phx. Quite long ways but If I manage to get one. We should try to meet up. :)
Hi. Get the bike you will be fine & love it! Good to see more old timers on here. I will be 69 next year. I was short in the back in 1969 in Vietnam in 1969 & in 2012 fractured my back in 8 places in a wreck in 2012. I have a 1999 with an 07 motor. It will be a LSR bike with over 650 HP. and yes it will be driven on the street too.

[QUOTE="Firstbusa, post: 3217114, member: 47495"

The problem here is I am 5ft 5inches and 160 lbs. So, I am not sure if I would even fit the bike. If I fit would it look odd me riding a big motorcycle (Like a mouse on an elephant).

Be glad! That's better than looking like an elephant on a mouse! :D

upload_2017-10-5_9-20-16.jpeg

Hi. Get the bike you will be fine & love it! Good to see more old timers on here. I will be 69 next year. I was short in the back in 1969 in Vietnam in 1969 & in 2012 fractured my back in 8 places in a wreck in 2012. I have a 1999 with an 07 motor. It will be a LSR bike with over 650 HP. and yes it will be driven on the street too.

Thank you!!! Yes, I have decided to get the bike. Will be looking at it this weekend and will see if it works out or not.
:super::race:

I'm 5-10. I sat on a new 2017 gixxer1000 at dealer and it's higher than my busa, no doubt. I can sit flat footed on busa, both feet and on the gixxer1000, I couldn't. If you rode a 1000, you should have no problem on a busa.

I'm 5' 10" .

I sat on a new 2017 GSXR 1000 at dealer
and it's higher than my Hayabusa, no doubt .

I can sit flat footed on my Hayabusa,
both feet and on the GSXR 1000, I couldn't .

If you rode a 1000,
you should have no problem
on a Hayabusa .

Had to install lowering links on my Aprilia RSV4 ~ still looks high in the rear compared to my Hayabusa . . .

attachment.php?attachmentid=319485&d=1476534657.jpg

Feel FREE to follow along @ www.Instagram.com/RocketRedC . . .

I think we will all know when Mike's bike is up and running . After all the fine tuning and setting up is done , Mike and that legend streetbike are going to start notching up some big numbers and posting some ultra quick times .
We can expect the bike to be a real eyeful whenever parked up , and we can also be sure his ultra build delivers both , 'show & go ', truly regularly ridden to the max by , owner operator . Bring it on !!

I think we will all know when Mike's bike is up and running . After all the fine tuning and setting up is done , Mike and that legend streetbike are going to start notching up some big numbers and posting some ultra quick times .
We can expect the bike to be a real eyeful whenever parked up , and we can also be sure his ultra build delivers both , 'show & go ', truly regularly ridden to the max by , owner operator . Bring it on !!
I know.... I was looking for an eta so we could ride... I would make the trip... when he mentioned nitrous it made me nervous... be nice to get a ride in with him and take a few pics together before he starts sprayin the house down.

Back