Pegs Please.. Advice Needed..

Deno_n_Philly

Registered
I saw a guy put the pegs he wanted on here. and people are doing great, the problem is that I can not find any these pegs. People say Buell... I do not know enough about what pegs we can put on our Gen II Busa's... Someone please help. I am looking for Gold front and back.. I have the blue/gold 08,,, someone find a link or give me real advice on this... I dont know which ones fit on the Busa... Thanks guys.. I am modding the crap out of my bike now.. by the time I am done.. best looking Busa in Philly, all becuase of your help...

Dad..
Search? I feel like I tried everything today... it seems like they are old and out of date from what most of the guys on here know... I looked off of your link.. still didn't answer my question...

Dad..
Search? I feel like I tried everything today... it seems like they are old and out of date from what most of the guys on here know... I looked off of your link.. still didn't answer my question...

That is not out of date and he still takes orders. I am getting a set from him very soon...

Werkes has them in most any color,had them front and back on mine until i eventually went to the modded Buell pegs on the front for more leg room(though the Werkes pegs will also give you more leg room than stock pegs,just not quite as much as the Buell's).

Suzuki GP Footpegs

I emailed the guy with the Buell mod pegs... this is tough as crap... you guys know so much more then everyone else.. i googled it over and over and over today and could not really find.. 08 hayabusa gold front foot pegs...... nothing it seemed like showed up.... i am just hoping to find front and rear gold foot pegs...

I emailed the guy with the Buell mod pegs... this is tough as crap... you guys know so much more then everyone else.. i googled it over and over and over today and could not really find.. 08 hayabusa gold front foot pegs...... nothing it seemed like showed up.... i am just hoping to find front and rear gold foot pegs...
you could powder coat the buell pegs close to gold for short money. :whistle:

BB,
this is my point, it seems like no one knows where i can get a gold set.. front and rear.. this is craziness... i just want a gold set of pegs....

Back