New owner

Devious

Onward through the Fog
Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys, I am new owner of a 2005 Blue/Silver Busa. So far I have only put about 300 miles on it. Between work and a 8 month old baby girl I cannot ride much during the week. So I am waiting for Saturday. I bought my bike from Joe Harrison in Honda/Suzuki in San Antonio, TX last Saturday. I have had several sport bikes, but never anything like this. And so far I have not been over 7k RPM. Man, this bike has soo much power. Comparing this bike to my old GSXR1100 is like the difference between chicken salad and chicken ####. So now you guys need to help me start the mods. What do I do first.

Thanks in advance,
David Smith

Bring it up to 10k rpm's and then decide if you still need more.

I had the same question when I bought a stock 2k. After a couple runs down the highway, the grin on my face said it all.
race.gif

Congrats on the ride! First mod is what busarider54 said, then the sky's the limit. Check the mods section for all sorts of stuff....

First mod? Definitely a set of sliders! oh yeah, welcome to the board!
smile.gif

First few mods will have to be all the riding gear you need, then redline the thing a few hundred times. Once the rush calms down a bit get a full exhaust, block off plates, pc3r, air box mod, and repeat the redline thingy......after that rush dies down a bit well then your left with either the turbo kit or big bore kit. or both
wink.gif

congrats
beerchug.gif

Welcome to the board!! I would suggest that your first mod should be the stickers, reflectors and the frame sliders...

...and dont forget to post pics! we love to see pics!!

biggrin.gif

the first mod is mod some pics on here.
laugh.gif
 and congrats on the new bike and wait till you go on past 7grand to redline WOW

<!--EDIT|onerabidshark
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115347422 -->

Congrats on the ride! welcome to the new money hog. In a good way

<!--EDIT|kilroy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115366001 -->

Safety gear, sliders, kickstand, hump mod, footpegs/risers if you're tall, ZG double bubble, Tobin seat, Scorpio alarm, slipons/full exhaust, Michelins, big-bore kit, lowering kit, turbo, nitrous, supercharger, F16 engine..... etc. etc.
smile.gif

Back