New owner

burnschevy

Player
Donating Member
Registered
Well, first things first, I got my new busa on Dec 24, I have put 224 miles on it so far, It has been crazy in the mornings, 30degs outside, but I have rode it every day rain or shine, I got the last 06 black and maroon at my local Suzuki dealer. It has been a blast, My last bike was a 05 GSXR750, big difference. But so far i have kept it in the road. So far the only mod i have done is to put a busa tank bra on it, the tank was already getting scratched up. I just want to say thanks to all the people that have spent there time posting all of the information on this site, I think i have read about everyone, well maybe not. Looking forward to meeting up with some of my fellow riders. Just wandering is there anybody close to Spartanburg S.C. on here. Anyway pics to come, until then keep it on one wheel...

GSX1300RK6_BlackRed_640009.jpg

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
-Thanks for the good words. Lots of great people here and I'm sure you will find some locals in your area to ride with. Be sure to check out the post at the top for busa bash in the spring. Close to you and you should try to make it if possiable. Also, be sure to keep an eye on your chain during breakin, they will loosen up a bunch even before your 600 mile checkup.

thanks for all of the replies, totally cool, hey i need help with uploading pics in the up load center it keeps telling me that it is an invalid email address. iwent to the help center but still not luck?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

rock.gif

(burnschevy @ Dec. 28 2006,19:30) thanks for all of the replies, totally cool, hey i need help with uploading pics in the up load center it keeps telling me that it is an invalid email address. iwent to the help center but still not luck?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
Welcome to the board.
beerchug.gif

If you want to post a picture you have to attach it to the post using the "browse" botton below the post box.

rock.gif

Back