New Owner

Hey Monster,

Were u on Mary Hill Bypass yesterday going West in traffic about 3:30ish pm yesterday (Wednesday)? I saw a glimpse of a black/gray Busa and thought of you.

Here's a pic of my bike I finally managed to get that a buddy took for me.

iceds_bike.jpg

Ice what do you think about your bike? Pretty sweet huh. This board is the best and has a lot of good people you can turn to. Take it easy and welcome aboard.

A belated WELCOME......and a very nice bike..I have the same.....glad to see you bought the "fastest color".....:D

I'm late as usual...but welcome Iced!! There are MANY people here with great advice (I don't happen to be one of them). But get what you can and compare it around and you'll have a pretty sound decision in the end.

Once again welcome!

Ice what do you think about your bike?  Pretty sweet huh.  This board is the best and has a lot of good people you can turn to. Take it easy and welcome aboard.
k5fan, i love it! And yes, you're right, I don't think i've ever come across a better group of people anywhere. Quite friendly and helpful for sure! I've only met MSF so far but lookni forward to meeting a lot more of you in the future (hopefully near future!)

Thanks everyone again for the welcomes!

Back