new owner

Mikek

Registered
Hey everyone,

Im proud to say, im the new owner of a 02 black on black busa, bought it used (garadge kept, only 1k miles) in perfect condition, rode it home today, its a beast of a bike. I also own a gsxr 1000, but this is defenatly my new favorate!

Just wanted to say hi,
Mikek

Congrats on the purchase of the black 02, and welcome to the board. Don't forget the pics,we love pics!!
biggrin.gif

Cheese, How much to ship to you. You work your magic and ship it back. Let me know I am thinking about going big bore. Thanks (If I dont sell her first)

Hey Mikek, whereabout in Texas are you from?
rock.gif
I'm from Lake Charles. May be planning a ride pretty soon around the Austin or Dallas area. The more the merrier.

Brian

Cheese, How much to ship to you. You work your magic and ship it back.  Let me know I am thinking about going big bore.  Thanks (If I dont sell her first)
Hey busabro, what's on your mind? Your two options are to go big bore or sell it. That poop doesn't make sense. I've seen your bike and it's tight as hell. What's da matter... you smokin' dat poop?
rock.gif
laugh.gif
Damn, if you just need rotors that bad then poop I'll take mine off my bike and give them to you.
biggrin.gif
Depends on what you plan on doing, but because of your size, JC will probably point you toward a turbo. He has done work for me and he is definitely top notch. Trust me!

Brian

Congrats and welcome to the board! Can't wait to see the pics!

Welcome to the club man.

The all black 2002 SE huh? Well you got the fastest color, hope your ready for it...

Cheese, How much to ship to you. You work your magic and ship it back.  Let me know I am thinking about going big bore.  Thanks (If I dont sell her first)
200-300 each way. got my Ghetto kit Monday so I will be busy for a few.
I mean I have to kick all the broken 12's out of the shop first
What company do you use to ship???  
evil.gif
www.fowardair.com

Mikek. Don't worry I have a habit of messing up threads. but it is worth it.

Hey Mikek, whereabout in Texas are you from?
rock.gif
 I'm from Lake Charles.  May be planning a ride pretty soon around the Austin or Dallas area.  The more the merrier.

Brian
Im from houston, but im more than up for a trip... When are you planning to ride??

<!--EDIT|Mikek
Reason for Edit: None given...|1095349702 -->

Back