~~~   PICS   ~~~

Sweet playset! I'll be right over!!
Come on up Kat!  The weather's perfect today to just lay up there and watch the sky...
smile.gif
Cool, I'll grab Justice and be on my way.. he can entertain Scooby.

A nice day of watching clouds is just what I need.
cool.gif

Thanks for taking a peek on my update on life...I know I'm not the only one with things going on; just feel like I've been away so long and wanted to share...

I think I'm going for a spin on the Busa now...too pretty to be inside today!  
cool.gif

Enjoy!  I'll loan the hubby out for construction help...he's for rent!  
laugh.gif
thanks for the update and pics!!!!!!
keep your head up, bro!!!!
john

Great house... That design is completely new for me, as I've never seen anything quite like it in my books
biggrin.gif
Amazing!

Give the doctors a break!!! Get better!!!

kewl thread...funny how today's parents showup with cameras and video equipment at the bus stop....
We didn't get buses if you lived withing 5 miles or so......so I got a foot in the butt out the door and was told "don't be late!"
I didn't walk to kindergarten (home a couple of times tho) but I walked unless it was raining (even in snow) from grades 1 to 3.
It was about 2 miles to the school.
Catholic school even!
tounge.gif

life shur moves fast doesnt it. look at the bright side maybe ya got all of that stuff out of the way and maybe it will be good times the rest of the way < positive thought
biggrin.gif

Glad your back! Very cute kids! The tree house looks like all kinds of fun. Wish my parents had been as cool when I was a kid. Looks like you and your husband are doing a great job!

better watch them kids teaching them to ride one day they'll be wanting to borrow Caesar. Good looking kids you got there Va. I'm jealous I never had a treehouse like that. but I can't feel to bad about it there ain't no trees over here. thanx for sharing.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Hey, I'm gonna be down in Chesapeake visiting my dad the week after the VA ride. We might have to get together and ride down there! I would try and go down the slide, but my fat azz would break it.
tounge.gif

Cool pics VA. your kids are cute. They are very lucky to have cool parents like you. I bet they are already eyeing the Busa.
smile.gif

Back