Votes needed! Dragon run...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
...totally cheated and ran to the Dragon in the new Nismo, very unplanned trip with my youngest right after dropping my oldest off at college. I'd focused for months on all-things-college, I felt the need to give some time to my youngest son. He'd never been to that area of NC/TN, but he's hooked, and he drove more than I did. I had a hard time getting him off of the Dragon :super:

The little white Nismo is shortlisted as one of the photos of the week; most votes gets a poster.

If you're so inclined, and it pains me to see the Cobras lined up, but I'd love to beat the other Z close behind me in votes...

Thanks everyone!

www.129photos.com

Screenshot_20180828-203927_Chrome.jpg

I'm sorry. Your thread has been removed for not conforming to the Hayabusa.oRg "THIS IS NOT BIKE RELATED" policy. Please refer your content to "cages are evil incarnate .com"
:lol:

Just kidding... great looking cage and fantastic pic. Voted! :super::thumbsup:

The Nissan with tape all over it is too close in votes. Who puts masking tape all over a car?? I can't imagine what the sun would do to it, and when you take it off......I was upset that my car was dirty :crazy::lol:

Thanks guys; pretty sure that little kid on the back of Dad's bike is gonna win, but it's all good........great shot :)

Thanks guys; pretty sure that little kid on the back of Dad's bike is gonna win, but it's all good........great shot :)
I clicked on the link to vote for your pic, but the kid was too cute! Sorry..........

Just kidding... I voted for your car, but it’ll be hard to beat the kid on the back of that bike.

I already told my son I'll buy the poster if we don't win it....no biggie. He's watching it constantly though, got his gamer friends voting, I've shared it where I can. Seems to have helped some, but now I feel like if I win, I should buy that kid a poster! :super:

Back