KIDS IN THE NEWS

un4gvn

Registered
I APPRECIATED ALL YOUR SUPPORT LAST MONTH,I KNOW ITS HARD TO BE OPEN WITH OTHER GUYS SOMETIMES.
DAUGHTER WITH CANCER HAS HAD MASTECTOMY AND IS UNDERGOING CHEMO NOW.THEY FOUND MORE CANCER IN LYMPH NODES AND CHANGED PROGNOSIS TO STAGE IIB
OLDEST DAUGHTER HAS HAD MAMMOGRAM AND IS OK BUT HAS JUST BEEN SHIPPED OUT TO KUWAIT.SHE TOLD ME NOT TO WORRY,
YOUNGEST DAUGHTER HAS FOUND LUMP IN BREAST TOO AND IS HAVING MAMMOGRAM ON THE 12TH,WILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THEN TO FOUND OUT ANYTHING.

MY SON WELL I GUESS HE IS OK,JUST NEEDS TO GET ON WITH LIFE.
HOPE YOU ARE ALL WELL
KYLE

Prayer works wonders my friend....I hope your family will stay strong through your troubles. Just keep hope and believe that the Lord will help you and everything will work itself out just fine.

Kyle, are thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! God bless you, Ks.........

Kyle,
I will say a prayer for you and your family. I hope you will stay strong and your family,they will feed off your strength.God Bless

Sorry to hear of your situation, consider your daughters to both be lifted in prayer.

Captain

It makes me sad to here about i'll children...just not fair..but life is not fair..don't know why..belive in a higher being makes it easier...but still very hard to deal with.......amen...god bless them..hang in there..Ralph

I feel for you, my mother is terminally ill with a rare blood born disease that they misdiagnosed as cancer.

Prayer works wonders my friend....I hope your family will stay strong through your troubles.  Just keep hope and believe that the Lord will help you and everything will work itself out just fine.
Man, it's really hard to know exactly what to say during these stressful times, but I must agree with Busahigg.

Peace and Blessings to you and family.

Brian

Dude, All My prayers are going out to you and your Family. Hang in there, things will get better.

Hey Kyle,
It's hard to hear about all your pain...but I'll be praying for you and your family. I know he's listening and things will be back to normal sooner than you think.
Peace and love to all of you.
smile.gif

Back