HRHDi update - GREAT NEWS!

Dan

Married to HRH Grammy
Donating Member
Registered
In April 2010, her doctor gave us the good news that she showed no signs of the thyroid cancer or the metastasis in the lymph nodes she had been dealing with since December 2007. During her annual sonogram this year the Endocrinologist say two suspicious lymph nodes, one next to her vocal cords and the other next to the carotid artery. After consulting with the Endocrinologist and Oncologist the decision was made to remove both lymph nodes andd she had surgery Monday of this week. We got the results of the pathology back today and both lymph nodes were BENIGN! She is still cancer free! :cheerleader:

I :love: you honey!

We have received a lot of prayers and well wishes from our extended family here and wanted to share the GREAT news. Thank you to everyone.

That's Good News!
Sounds like we should celebrate!
You guys have plans this Sunday?
Dinner?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Fantastic news. Been thinking about your guys and was praying for a good report. Congratulations!!!!!

SO SO SO SO Very happy for you both... What a blessing and relief... next week we CELEBRATE!

Thanks all of you! The support from our .org family has been amazing and we can't thank you all enough. I have another FABULOUS scar. Dan thinks we should be Nicole and OJ for Halloween.

But mostly, thank you to my wonderful Dan. He's been with me at every appointment, stuck to the no-iodine diet, and watched every stitch and staple come out. I really couldn't have made it through without you. I love moe and more and more and more.

best news i've heard all day!!! looking forward to seeing you guys in a week :beerchug:

Back